Funniest line in game?

Anysao

I guess GW2 took some our forum roamers who would frequently update this thread.

Anyways, I found a good one from Lost island on my Op.

Doctor lorrik: (paraphrasing) You ripped apart my lab, killing hundreds of my children!

Me: Well, maybe you should teach your kids how to fight!

It's just how he said it through his mask. I can tell he wasn't being sarcastic at all, and was actually making it sound like an suggestive come-back.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Malavai Quinn and I talking to the insane man, Moff Broyce:

Broyce: "You! It was you who liberated the Admiral! Are you out of your mind?"

Quinn: "He calls me me Admiral Malcontent. He seems to think that's my actual rank and name."

Broyce: "Don't you know he's the one who lost us the battle of Talray(?)"

Quinn: "Broyce's earliest command. Before i was born."

Broyce: "It was his blunder that allowed the escaped jedi targets to flee Taris before the bombardment."

Quinn: "Ancient history. Broyce wasn't even born."

Broyce: "He sabotaged the Glory Space Station!"

Quinn: "...I have no idea what that is..."

I just found this entire conversation hilarious.

Malavai Quinn and I talking to the insane man, Moff Broyce:

Broyce: "You! It was you who liberated the Admiral! Are you out of your mind?"

Quinn: "He calls me me Admiral Malcontent. He seems to think that's my actual rank and name."

Broyce: "Don't you know he's the one who lost us the battle of Talray(?)"

Quinn: "Broyce's earliest command. Before i was born."

Broyce: "It was his blunder that allowed the escaped jedi targets to flee Taris before the bombardment."

Quinn: "Ancient history. Broyce wasn't even born."

Broyce: "He sabotaged the Glory Space Station!"

Quinn: "...I have no idea what that is..."

I just found this entire conversation hilarious.

Ah, I heard that one. In a video, it was hilarious.

And how can you not remember the glory space station?! Just because I dont know what that is, doesn't mean it didn't happen!

Ok, on the force-user starter planet, repub side...after you save the Fleshraider baby and bring it to that cat-faced guy.

"oooh, a fleshraider baby...." and he says it in such a leering snide way...

I want it for my ringtone, I does.

Doesn't he look like he's just found dinner?

At the end of chapter one in the bounty hunter story is a good one that made me crack up really bad.

Jedi: *waves hand* You will drop your weapons and surrender.

Bounter Hunter : *waves hand* You're an idiot.

Let me handle this Anysao ;)

That one is good, so good that it's been mentioned almost every page!

-Waves his hand-

You will not quote that bounty hunter line anymore!

Probably already been said:

After you kill your class boss on Dromund Kass as an inquisitor, you return later to find some servants cleaning up the mess. They ask you who killed the boss. You can just admit to it.

Inquistor: "I killed him!"

Servants: "Yeah...it's a shame we'll never know."

Inquisitor: "But it was me...me me me me me meeeee!"

Servant: "We'll never know..."

Sith Inquisitor class story (end of Act II spoilers):

KHEM/ZASH: ... and there's the matter of you having conversations with them [Force ghosts] in your sleep.

INQUISITOR: Actually, it was the most amazing dream. There were these relics, and each of them produced a different flavor of ice cream.

TALOS: Why don't I get any of the good dreams? Usually mine are about flesh-eating Jawas or Hutts in bikinis.

ANDRONIKOS: Hutts in bikinis, huh? Sounds like it'd be an improvement.

Sith Inquisitor class story (end of Act II spoilers):

KHEM/ZASH: ... and there's the matter of you having conversations with them [Force ghosts] in your sleep.

INQUISITOR: Actually, it was the most amazing dream. There were these relics, and each of them produced a different flavor of ice cream.

TALOS: Why don't I get any of the good dreams? Usually mine are about flesh-eating Jawas or Hutts in bikinis.

ANDRONIKOS: Hutts in bikinis, huh? Sounds like it'd be an improvement.

Were you that person on Shadowlands that I insisted take that dialogue choice? Either way, that's my favorite conversation in the game, hands down.

Were you that person on Shadowlands that I insisted take that dialogue choice? Either way, that's my favorite conversation in the game, hands down.

Haha, unfortunately, no - I'm mainly Republic on Shadowlands (and Empire on CR). I would certainly have taken that advice had you given it to me, but well ... great minds. ;)

After you kill your class boss on Dromund Kass as an inquisitor, you return later to find some servants cleaning up the mess. They ask you who killed the boss. You can just admit to it.

finally some new blood here! This is actually a pretty good one. Did they just want him dead to, so they ignored you? That be funny....

I was under the impression that they were investigators going over the crime scene. The fact that they blew off your confession was funny as hell, though. :D

Ok, on the force-user starter planet, repub side...after you save the Fleshraider baby and bring it to that cat-faced guy.

"oooh, a fleshraider baby...." and he says it in such a leering snide way...

I want it for my ringtone, I does.

lol I loved this part too but it was more like "ohh a fleshraida babeh..."

Kinda reminded me of that South Park episode with the lice "Do it Kelleh! Do you for tha babeh!!!" lolol

Another one from Darth Baras:

Arriving at Nar Shaddaa, Baras gives you your instructions and describes your target Lord Rathari. Can't remember the exact terms he used about Rathari (young, powerful, ambitious, that sort of thing) but:

Warrior: Sounds like this Rathari and I have a lot in common.

Baras: If he continues to annoy me he will be dead. I doubt you want to have that in common.

I LOLed.