Asassins will be waste ! ...

Egedal

Hi

Next patch ( 2.0 ) assasins will be waste i played and assasin dps are will be worst so many ppl left game cuz of that guys please just check again . if not changing somthing i will leave that game too / thankss

Hi

Next patch ( 2.0 ) assasins will be waste i played and assasin dps are will be worst so many ppl left game cuz of that guys please just check again . if not changing somthing i will leave that game too / thankss

my real only complaint is they killed the burst with deception tho deception can still put out decent numbers tho not as high as everyone else idk about madness since i only play deception in pvp and pve

I find it pretty easy till end boss fight(hp 70K ) I dont manage to kill him whit my Assasin but pretty easy whit my sorc and last boss whit My shadow.Proberly need help or buffing him up for last one.

Hi

Leaving, why just not working your way around it? if they implement a change try it before saying you will leave maybe you can be surprised!

Hi

I get what you're saying. English isn't your native tongue I take it?

I don't know what exactly to make of some of the changes but I'm going to ride it out and see exactly what is what before I go off the deep end.

I tried deception on the PTS and its not fun to play at all.

I dont think I will quit the game even if its still on my mind. I will spec into Darkness. I will get a full set of Survivor gear(tank) and guard nodes forever untill I am bored or one of the dps spec is viable in pvp. Tanking is fun in pvp (untill you realise your team have an IQ below average and nobody is trying to kill the healer and you know your dps is not enough to solo kill)

I really like my assassin and my favorite pre 2.0 spec is deception. But on the pts it is a very lame and terrible spec.