Commendation Glitch?

Mailliwbro

While on Korriban I recieved a commendation for Dromund Kaas, the issue is that it's taking up a spot in my inventory and even though I am now on DK and receiving commendations from the new missions, I can't seem to find a way to change this commendation into my currency panel. Any ideas?

While on Korriban I recieved a commendation for Dromund Kaas, the issue is that it's taking up a spot in my inventory and even though I am now on DK and receiving commendations from the new missions, I can't seem to find a way to change this commendation into my currency panel. Any ideas?

I have the same problem with several other people on my server on the republic side. I didn't check if the commendation was usable.

the problem with this comm (in my case the corscant comm) is that it came as an attachment to a mail from a previous quest giver as a supplementary reward (had the same issue on beta weekend).

though the idea is nice, it seems that mail attachements always go into the inventory (so no sense in adding comms reward).

i finally deleted the comm to make room in my inventory (i have more coruscant comms than i can use anyway).