Okay guys, listen up...

Scarabath

I'm really tired of seeing all the forum threads about how BioWare is handling out their invites for EGA.

They gave us an extra two days, TWO days more, than initially planned.

Now, one may ask, why did they do this?

I'll tell you. They did it because they wanted to get a smooth start. And why's that? Well.

The first two days will be used as a tool to monitor any serverside errors, and if something goes wrong, atleast it's only a small ammount of players that's getting affected.

And don't give me the "they've had all beta to that" ****. Launch is different. These are real servers, and people are paying them to play. They want everything to go smooth, and from my perspective everyone will have a good chance of getting in by friday atleast.

Why? Because they'll be rolling out invites in much bigger waves now. They'll only invite a small playerbase the first day, a little bigger base the second day, and by thursday they'll start rolling invites out to the masses.

Just have patience. And countless threads about BioWare not doing their job good enough is certainly not going to help them do it better.

I'm really tired of seeing all the forum threads about how BioWare is handling out their invites for EGA.

I'll tell you. They did it because they wanted to get a smooth start. And why's that? Well.

The first two days will be used as a tool to monitor any serverside errors, and if something goes wrong, atleast it's only a small ammount of players that's getting affected.

And don't give me the "they've had all beta to that" ****. Launch is different. These are real servers, and people are paying them to play. They want everything to go smooth, and from my perspective everyone will have a good chance of getting in by friday atleast.

Why? Because they'll be rolling out invites in much bigger waves now. They'll only invite a small playerbase the first day, a little bigger base the second day, and by thursday they'll start rolling invites out to the masses.

Just have patience. And countless threads about BioWare not doing their job good enough is certainly not going to help them do it better.

You should stop watching the forums then and responding with your own useless threads.

How hard would it be to just send everyone an e-mail saying "You can access the EGA at X time on Y date, see you then!"

They did it for Beta weekend testing, why can't they do it for something FAR more important? That would solve 90% of the complaints

Personally I hope that BioWare make notes of all the whiners' account details and then nerf their greed/need rolls so they never get anything good, ever. That would please me greatly. Actually, I'd be happy with them sending Colombian hit squads to their homes as well, but I am going to play Sith and not everyone may feel that way. :rolleyes:

They sure as hell won't be giving me an extra two days. I didn't order in July even though I've been following the game for years. They aren't going to be giving many people two extra days. Well, one day is already down and look how many people got it...

You might want to save your breath. The people who share your point of view are being patient and getting on with their lives. The people who are complaining are those who have nothing else to do and all they will do is jump in here and berate you for "having access and they don't*".

I just wish everyone would understand that this is a game, and they will get to play it when they get to play it.

* I don't know if you have early access or not.

If the threads are tiring you out how about.....you......know stop reading them.

How hard would it be to just send everyone an e-mail saying "You can access the EGA at X time on Y date, see you then!"

They did it for Beta weekend testing, why can't they do it for something FAR more important? That would solve 90% of the complaints

Because they don't want to make promises they may not be able to keep. You've seen how ridiculous it is now when people complain about a staggered system which was clear from day one. If these fools are incapable of comprehending that then what would they be like if a promised deadline didn't happen for whatever reason?

You might want to save your breath. The people who share your point of view are being patient and getting on with their lives. The people who are complaining are those who have nothing else to do and all they will do is jump in here and berate you for "having access and they don't*".

I just wish everyone would understand that this is a game, and they will get to play it when they get to play it.

* I don't know if you have early access or not.

I don't. I pre-ordered the 7th of december, so I wont get in anytime soon most likely.

But my point still stands.

what pisses me off is that i preordered the same day as my friends, i activated the early access same moment as my friends, and their online and im not, and all i get for it when i log on.... no active subscribtion available... **** YOU.... if i dont get online TODAY i will deactivate the subscribtion i just payed for and say **** you and NEVER go online in the game.... this way of ******** on your players i wont tolerate...

thats my 5 cents...

what pisses me off is that i preordered the same day as my friends, i activated the early access same moment as my friends, and their online and im not, and all i get for it when i log on.... no active subscribtion available... **** YOU.... if i dont get online TODAY i will deactivate the subscribtion i just payed for and say **** you and NEVER go online in the game.... this way of ******** on your players i wont tolerate...

thats my 5 cents...

You might've just been unlucky then, and should most likely get in today. A lot of people that pre-ordered the same day didn't get in, because of the huge spike that pre-ordered.

thats my 5 cents...

Man, I would hate to be your friend.

They sure as hell won't be giving me an extra two days. I didn't order in July even though I've been following the game for years. They aren't going to be giving many people two extra days. Well, one day is already down and look how many people got it...

They added 2 days to theEGA. I prefer the outlook that thisadds 2 days to whatever time I was going to get in. You prefer the chicken little approach. to each his own

Personally I hope that BioWare make notes of all the whiners' account details and then nerf their greed/need rolls so they never get anything good, ever. That would please me greatly. Actually, I'd be happy with them sending Colombian hit squads to their homes as well, but I am going to play Sith and not everyone may feel that way. :rolleyes:

I lol'd.

thats my 5 cents...

Are you absolutely certain you activated at the very same moment as your friends? All in the same room at parallel machines were you? If you are unable to be factual about a simple thing like this you have no credibility and certainly won't be missed. However we all know that you are talking out of your backside and will be online with you friends the moment you are allowed.

Probably one of the main reasons they are not handling it the same way is because instead of it only being maybe around 2 million(and that being split up between countries and weekends), but because there are over 5 million pre-orders. It would solve a lot of the problems, but I truely believe the author of the original post of this thread is right. We all just need to have a little patience and let things happen.

It's not the worst launch ever, it will probably be the smoothest launch ever.

"Try to see the positive things in life instead of the negative. Life is too short to be so negative."

To give us 2 extra days of QQing on the forums because we're not playing?? ;)

As you can see from all the pple complaining, This WAS not the fair way to Launch a game.

Seriously, in this day and age, you're telling me that there isnt a more efficient way? for example a queing system that continues to email out invites based on server conditions etc.

When I first purchased the game, Early Access being ROLLING INvites OVER a span of a few days did not come to mind. Never heard of that in previous games.

Why are pple pissed? because everyone's goal in an MMO is to achieve something first. Sooooo...obviously letting some in the race early is going to piss off pple. Way I look at it, either let everyone in or not let any in at all.

Totally missed the point. GJ

Hello Scarabath!

We appreciate your interest in talking about Early Game Access but we are going to close this thread as there is already an active thread about it here. We suggest continuing your discussion, questions, and comments there.

Thank you!