Please reset all credits gained from Slicing abuse...Including myself

Ashkinzt

Since slicing was a problem to begin with, please reclaim all the credits gained from abusing slicing prior to the nerf. Let the hyprocrites who complained and abused it be part of this balance.

We don't need people with millions of credits now that credit is 'harder' to gain. They have too much control of what they can do (e.g. controlling the auction etc.). So with that said, please take away all credit gained from Slicing prior to this patch. They can use it to get assets or w/e right now but I'm sure it won't be worth that much compared to the raw stash of credits they saved. Get everyone back to square 1.

Lets go. Do it Bioware!

Know what I am hearing right now?

"WE ARE THE 99%, THE 1% OF SLICING ABUSERS CONTROL ALL THE CREDITS"

Get over yourself and figure out how to make your own fortune, nothing stops you from slicing.

Christ, can we ban 12 year olds from forums?

Or have a 21 and over forum?

Slicing was available at day 1, it effected everyone, helped leveling, and ruined the economy. Dirty money buying mats from legit players thus giving them money etc etc. I think the only real solution is to reset the game. Wipe all characters and roll back to early release launch.. It's only fair and this is coming from a 400 lvl slicer in the first 4 days.