** Unofficial 2nd day EGA wave thread **

qwertly

Even though i do not know about BioWares' staggering invite schedule, it seems people are randomly chosen in the latest batch of pre order redemption.

Other than those few invites, i believe they are taking the first redeemers moving on to the last in december. How far along do you think we are? - July 29-30?

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I was little, I was told that Santa Claus would sneak in the night before Christmas and leave me presents, BUT ONLY IF I was good. If I was good I would get what I wanted.

But Johnny down the street was anything but good. He would shoot his BB gun at Mrs. Anderson's cat. He would steal apples from old man Carter's tree. Yet, when Santa came to his house he got all the best toys and games. If fact he got his new bike 2 days early because his family was taking a skiing trip to Colorado!

That same year one of my gifts came 3 days late. My dad said that it had fallen out of Santa's bag and that the postman found it and brought it to us. It was the new Atari Asteroids game and guess who got it 5 days before me? Yep, mean old Johnny.

It was just NOT fair. I was good and he was bad but Santa liked him more than me!!!

It seems that things never change. Santa just keeps me on his list of bad boys even though I am good and deserve it more than anyone else.

I wonder if I can sue Santa and Amazon and Origin and EA for treating me so badly? I am certain I am now in need of pyscological treatment.

I can't wait to see the insanity that'll be the forums today, yesterday was terrible and I can bet they'll lock the wave thread off the bat which will just send the rest of the forums spiraling out of control.

lol ya.

I find what has happened on these forums to be hilarious. Bioware has fixed every issue that has come up, so i still have faith in them until they mess up.

I dont consider EGA to be a fail, everything is working as they had planned.

this is the internet, people are frustrated in there real life, they come on here to vent that negativity via the extremely minor stress bioware has inflicted on us, people will be angry about anything you can give them to be angry about.

everyone who complained should get a peice of coal instead of the early game access crystal.

for the most part last night my 2 buds that got in told me no server was full, almost all where light as late as 11pm est, so hopefully they allow bigger waves in today to actually fill up some of those servers. And i have a Sept. 18 pre order so i hope to get in later today. GL all, may the force be with you.

I would be suspicious of any "I got in posts".

Really if you get in why take the time to post on the forums? I am sure a few will, but this thread just seems like a good place for trolls to post "Pre-ordered 12-1, I got in Suckas".

Remember, a watched pot never boils... Enjoy the game everyone!

I'm going to go spend the next 17 minutes watching a pot of water on the stove to prove this platitude wrong! :cool:

Is it messed up that part of me is wishing for another 5-wave day with only 2/3 of August getting in, just to see the pandemonium that would be these forums?

Yeah, but that's also the most likely outcome on both counts - so you may not be disappointed. :)