New Weekly Community Live Stream!

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hey everyone!

I alluded to it during our GSF stream at the end of the year, but I wanted to let you know that we are going to start having a weekly community live stream! Early on, you will see me playing but in time we will definitely get both Courtney and Tait on there as well. We may even expand it to other folks in the studio but that remains to be seen.

The stream will be more of a "let's play" than anything else. I will make a new character and just play the game! I will be on a live server playing a normal character in Warzones, Flashpoints, etc. I absolutely will encourage all of you to hop on and carry me through GSF matches ;)

These Livestreams will happen every Friday from 4-6PM Central time starting tomorrow. You can check out the stream here: http://www.twitch.tv/swtor

See you all on the stream tomorrow!

-eric

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What server? What server!? WHAT SERVER!?!?!?!

This should be fun to watch while at work. I always love watching streams for this game especially leveling ones. Though another quick question. Can we mock you if you make epic fails? :rak_03:

• Dev Post
What server? What server!? WHAT SERVER!?!?!?!

This should be fun to watch while at work. I always love watching streams for this game especially leveling ones. Though another quick question. Can we mock you if you make epic fails? :rak_03:

Haven't decided on a server yet, I will let the stream help me decide! Actually the stream will help me decide many things, class, dark or light side, etc. To your second question, I highly encourage mocking me when I fail :)

-eric

Hey everyone!

I alluded to it during our GSF stream at the end of the year, but I wanted to let you know that we are going to start having a weekly community live stream! Early on, you will see me playing but in time we will definitely get both Courtney and Tait on there as well. We may even expand it to other folks in the studio but that remains to be seen.

The stream will be more of a "let's play" than anything else. I will make a new character and just play the game! I will be on a live server playing a normal character in Warzones, Flashpoints, etc. I absolutely will encourage all of you to hop on and carry me through GSF matches ;)

These Livestreams will happen every Friday from 4-6PM Central time starting tomorrow. You can check out the stream here: http://www.twitch.tv/swtor

See you all on the stream tomorrow!

-eric

Will you also engage in social roleplay? In any case, It would be awfully nice if you did a "Let's roleplay" on a Roleplay server some time (and yeah, I know it isn't that easy without chat bubbles to do that, especially for a stream so people can follow your roleplay conversations with other players easier, but it's worth a shot anyway - the other aspects of the game are getting enough coverage as it is anyhow)! Edited by Glzmo

Haven't decided on a server yet, I will let the stream help me decide! Actually the stream will help me decide many things, class, dark or light side, etc. To your second question, I highly encourage mocking me when I fail :)

-eric

Oh cool! Sounds like it should be fun.

By the way I love your posts Gizmo. Truly a master of pushing for an issue you want. On one end I hope you get what you want, but on the other end I hope you don't just so you can continue to amaze me with your ingenuity...Nah best to hope for chat bubbles.

-eric

For sure at these ours is not an eu one

-eric

Darth Musco will rise! And possibly fall a few times! :p

For sure at these hours it's not an eu one

The times listed come down to 10-12 PM CET if I'm not mistaken; that's not too bad considering it'll take place on a friday.

Will you also engage in social roleplay? In any case, It would be awfully nice if you did a "Let's roleplay" on a Roleplay server some time (and yeah, I know it isn't that easy without chat bubbles to do that, especially for a stream so people can follow your roleplay conversations with other players easier, but it's worth a shot anyway - the other aspects of the game are getting enough coverage as it is anyhow)!

It would also be a gigantic troll bait. (even more so than regular RP)

Edited by Callaron

There's only one RP-PVP server (Jung Ma)...seems to me it would be logical to pick that, in order to be able to showcase/participate in the maximum number of swtor activities. And it has a pretty low pop, so could best absorb (most use) any influx of new characters rolled by ppl wanting to play on the dev server.

-eric

You know they're going to pick a PvP server for you. I can't even imagine the bounties they would put on your head.

The Shadowlands would be much safer.

• Dev Post
You know they're going to pick a PvP server for you. I can't even imagine the bounties they would put on your head.

The Shadowlands would be much safer.

Half of the stream trying to protect me, the other half trying to kill me. That could be fun :)

-eric

Excited to watch the stream, Eric. Would love to see you guys make an appearance on Jung Ma! :)

Yes please. Jung Ma would be nice. If you do come to Jung Ma, I'll be placing a bounty on your head for my guild. :D

(Or you could roll a Pub and I'll tell them to look out for your ship and be your wingmen. :p )

Edited by EzioMessi

Half of the stream trying to protect me, the other half trying to kill me. That could be fun :)

-eric

Lol @ 50/50 split :)

Seriously, when I played on Jung Ma, there were some awesome OW-PVP events with player-established goals including protecting/attacking key figures of the opposing team...if Eric ran in front of some ppl on the other faction, I'd expect him to get shot at, but organized (nonconsensual) hunting would be just as "classy" as a bunch of 55s following lowbies around.

That said, this could easily be Eric's character in a game of Yellow-Clearance Hutt-ball Blues

For warzones I strongly recommend Prophecy of the Five. Everyone knows we're the #1 PVP server. :D

I bet you could even join our leveling guild, so you have enough people mocking you when you mess up. ^^

Yes, he should definitely come to Pot5...Then we can show the world this game's wonderful stealth mechanics as he tries to leave the spaceports. :jawa_biggrin:

Oh and the combat team definitely needs to.partake in this stream. In fact, someone should make them and have them play on Pot5. They also must play as a DPS sorc and possibly a merc and vengeance jugg.

My assassin wants to say hi.

Edited by Dedrayge

Just to clarify, does Eric have level 55 players on all servers? Or is he rolling a newbie for every stream?

Or does he have some "Developer buff" that lets him roll a fully geared 55 char right off the bat?

I think that they can easily insert a character BWMusco with all the top gear into the game