Survival of the Nerdiest: Match 2

Silenceo

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PM? I'm not really sure what's been happening with all this, I just did a post like I did for the last one... does that work or do I need to do something more?

Pretty sure the only thing you need to look for is a PM from SIlenceo with a couple of questions about your character.

Pretty sure the only thing you need to look for is a PM from SIlenceo with a couple of questions about your character.

That is only on certain characters silly. I think I have all I need about Warren's, so should be good to go there.

I might need to ask questions regarding a few others though...

Regarding the PM's, I mean if you had additional details you wanted to add, it would be appreciated for all characters.

That is only on certain characters silly. I think I have all I need about Warren's, so should be good to go there.

Regarding the PM's, I mean if you had additional details you wanted to add, it would be appreciated for all characters.

I added a short bio and mentality to him in addition to answering your PM questions but i did that a while back.

I've got a physical description of Zaerys if you want, but as for her Mentality, that's almost impossible. She's Bi-Polar and definitely insane, I don't think you could nail down a single persona with her :p

I've got a physical description of Zaerys if you want, but as for her Mentality, that's almost impossible. She's Bi-Polar and definitely insane, I don't think you could nail down a single persona with her :p

That will do.

As for everyone else, it is not so much that I need the information to progress, it is more that it helps with the writing of the characters in the Narration portions so that since I know more of them, I can have them react more accordingly and try to keep them in character as much as possible.

When we Start I suggest making another thread of Debates that Also lists all the characters in Addition to the RP thread.... Also I like a lot of the non force sensitive characters they seem massively more interesting... sorry force users.

(also I still hope people dont overblow Force users, I dont think Silenceo should have had to reduce 1 of his powers... use our discretion guys, "Rank 3 or Mastery" doesnt mean any where near equal to the greatest masters of the technique, it means highly proficient in. Like TK Level 1 is basically barely able to lift a small rock. Think Luke BEFORE Dagobah. Small lightsaber size thats about it.... :p

TK level 2 would allow for medium sized objects and Level 3 would allow for maximum refinement allowing in situ use, or at least thats my understanding of it. Never gets to the point of star ship moving or large vehicle moving stuff.

Edited by tunewalker

When we Start I suggest making another thread of Debates that Also lists all the characters in Addition to the RP thread.... Also I like a lot of the non force sensitive characters they seem massively more interesting... sorry force users.

(also I still hope people dont overblow Force users, I dont think Silenceo should have had to reduce 1 of his powers... use our discretion guys, "Rank 3 or Mastery" doesnt mean any where near equal to the greatest masters of the technique, it means highly proficient in. Like TK Level 1 is basically barely able to lift a small rock. Think Luke BEFORE Dagobah. Small lightsaber size thats about it.... :p

TK level 2 would allow for medium sized objects and Level 3 would allow for maximum refinement allowing in situ use, or at least thats my understanding of it. Never gets to the point of star ship moving or large vehicle moving stuff.

The reason I reduced the power that was suposedly Jahuro's ultimate of his mental focus, was because I just knew that people wouldn't care if it was basic or master, they would try their hardest to simply make it a none factor. Even though those without major mental defenses it would have been a game ender, I decided merely to side step that argument entirely by reducing it to basic instead. So it won't outright win fights, but still usable. Not as strong, but still some nice utility.

Besides, doing so allowed Jahuro to essentially buff his regularly used abilities with the addition of Dun Moch by allowing him to get into peoples heads easier. Combine that with drain knowledge...and it is very likely that the points that he does push mentally, will have an effect on the targets mind. Not out right mind control, mind you, things such as escalating emotions, irrationality, fear, rage, ect. Essentially how Jahuro stands now, he is pretty well situated to just mess with everyones emotions/minds giving him openings to exploit.

Though, I agree that many of the none force users are quite interesting. As for the additional thread I already stated earlier I would be doing such for this round purely for debates. This thread will remain the "general discussion" regarding the game if you will, the IC is for the IC of course, and the debate section will be only for discussing the conflicts and how or if the participants can over come them.

Oh and Jaron, yes, that would be quite helpful.

I'm thinking taz just got captured by the sith, Kind of obvious considering the fact he is a HEAVILY wanted man in the Empire and has just been a general pain in the ***. No need for an incredibly long and elaborate explanation

Oh yeah, and i sent you a PM with Taz's mentality Silenceo

Edited by Nalathemaster

Hmm, it turns out that the intro this round will be much shorter than Round 1. Though, that is due to how it goes down of course. Less points of view and all that. Though, I still think it will be fine. Then again, still a few important pieces to add in first...

Hmm, it turns out that the intro this round will be much shorter than Round 1. Though, that is due to how it goes down of course. Less points of view and all that. Though, I still think it will be fine. Then again, still a few important pieces to add in first...

Ok good to know keep us posted when you start the new thread