Most "exciting" Story on Republic side?

LordRaeth

The Jedi Knight has the most "exciting" story in my opinion. There are some dryer moments, but so far it's been the only one I've seen that seems to reach epic proportions.

Will have to agree with this. JK's story does seem more epic. Smuggler just seemed much more personal (imo of course).

What would you say is the most "exciting", Interesting, engrossing story line on the republic side?

Well, I only know the Knight and the Consular story to its full length. Of the trooper story I know the prologue and that's it, which didn't exactly thrill me. Of the smuggler story I know the prologue and the beginning of the first chapter, but that looks pretty promising.

The knight story is an extremely straightforward storyline of maximum heroics and fighting the enemy where you find them. I found it dull, uninspired and a bit exaggerated in the heroics. The integration of your companions - and a few short episodes when things do not go exactly as planned are quite interesting - but overall the story is still crap. I remember that when I was presented the plan in chapter II at first I struck that someone could possibly come up with something so blunt and the entire chapter I was hoping I would fail, because if would be successful it would make for a lousy story.

The consular story is a bit more like detective playing and I found it somewhat more interesting, but ultimately not particularly inspired either. You keep repeating to the same stuff for too long and get into the same situation in too many variants too often for my taste.

The best story I know is the Imperial Agent story. On the Republic side I'd say the smuggler story looks by far most promising, even though I didn't get particularly far in it.

Edited by Rabenschwinge

Yeah I played the Agent story line to the end and really enjoyed it, I don't find the trooper story line interesting any more, tried it to many times up to alderaan and it's never kept me gripped. I'm just starting the Jedi story line up to nar shadaa atm but it is pretty guessable. I tried the consular story but I never went further than coruscant. I've yet to try the smuggler since I have a lvl 50 agent and was worried they would be to much a like.