Where do I pick up [WEEKLY] Mass Exodus?

Is this a Belsavis mission, or somewhere else? I have to complete it for the Advanced Gear mission, so I need to know where to get it ASAP.

Also, can someone tell me where to get the Belsavis bonus series? I walked circles around the entire fleet and can't find it. I seem to remember it being on the inner ring from my Trooper, but I can't find it anywhere.

If anyone can help me with either of these, I'd be extremely grateful.

Never mind, I found the weekly. But I still need to know where the bonus series is.

Bonus can be gotten off the ortibal station. There should be someone with a triangle on his head. I also believe it can be picked up on the fleet. If I remember correctly the bonus on the fleet is in the front somewhere around the cantina area (not 100% sure about that though)

Edited by ScarletBlaze

Bonus can be gotten off the ortibal station. There should be someone with a triangle on his head. I also believe it can be picked up on the fleet. If I remember correctly the bonus on the fleet is in the front somewhere around the cantina area (not 100% sure about that though)

Yeah, that's the thing. It's not there. It should be...but it's not. I have picked it up on a BH and a trooper both, and it I know I never have on my Knight. Yet at the same time, it is not there. I am so confused. Maybe I out-leveled it and can't pick it up anymore...? I am 55, so that could explain it, but if that were the case I shouldn't be able to pick up the Section X mission, and I can. So, what's the deal?

• 9 months later...