Operation Loot

Hi,

Yesterday I went to Eternity Vault with my guildies, we are proceeded till the last boss and all the loot was shared in a weird way. Each time we looted a chest I could need or greed a crafting material or a schematic only, the epic items were shared by the game to every person it thinks appropriate to give the epic, as an example we were 2 sages in the operation, I looted one time a pair of gloves instantly from the chest and he do the same with a pair of boots. I could not need or greed those boots. Anyone knows why?

On Normal mode of both Eternity Vault and Karraga's Palace, all non crafting materials are automatically assigned immediately on boss death to a random person that can equip the item. There are no regulations in place, so one assassin could win 4 items while the other assassin gets nothing. Even a dps powertech could get tank gear while the tank powertech gets dps gear. Edited by isavetheday

It's their original "loot bags" idea except you just skip the bags and get your items right off the boss. Originally, most people would get just crystals and commendations, while a certain smaller number would recieve a piece of loot in their bag. Same thing, except you just loot the items directly.

It can seem annoying when someone is given a duplicate item, but a lot of the time you can strip it of the mods and put the columi mods in your crappier orange gear/inferior purps (example, my Tionese boots came with 51 purp mods, now they have 56, still slightly weaker since I can't use the armor mod tho).

Also Columi drops from hard modes FPs that you can do every day. With a little bit of FP farming and some normal EV/KP for a couple of weeks you will more than likely have full columi or moddable gear that is nearly equivalent.

Edited by eightohfive