To bow or not to bow?

Mamm

I kneeled sarcastically and with no sense of purpose. My duty is to bring glory to the empire. The sith are not the empire. Therefore by extension, I can hate the sith.

its a Sith Empire, siths are empire =_=

its a Sith Empire, siths are empire =_=

He made a distinction. Sith are not the Empire. They are a part of it. Just like we all dislike or hate parts of our government, it doesn't reflect what we feel about it as a whole.

Edited by Ikagawa

Agents are genetically engineered and trained for infiltration, camouflage and eradicating the abundant amount of force users.

Make a guess.

At the same time they are theoretically able to manipulate situations to effect a pre-determined outcome. So many possibilities ;P

I didn't bow, my IA is mostly LS, and think the Empire would be better if all Jedi and Siths were dead. She is an idealist, and she don't know about the whole stuff life=force, etc...

So, no, I didn't bowed. I do my best to eliminate Siths and Jedi whenever I can.

Edited by erei

My agent is pro-empire not pro-sith I may bow now to keep them out of intelligence's hair but that is only till the day they take a blaster bolt to the face from a mile away. Actually the perfect example is my signature, they think they got the empire under their thumb with no effort but that wont last.