Ilum Quest "Shoring Up Defenses

I started this one this morning, and had no problem with it, but I crossed back over the bridge because it appeared to be where I needed to go to get to the ELX-25, but once I crossed the bridge, it turned red and I can't get back across. So am I permanently locked out of the quest or what?

• 6 months later...
I have the same exact issue. Actually I first went to search on You Tube and it seems the people in 2012 already had the same problem and apparently after a lot of complaining the devs promised that there would be a fix. Well in Two years there has not been a fix so..... so much for promises. I guess I'll have to cancel out of the quest after spending two hours running around and struggling. thanks a lot......

is this the one where the next objective is in a cave "under" the bridge? so you come out of the entrance, it turns red. and just to the right (as you face off the bridge) there's an elevator down to the lower level.

my memory is a little shaky but i remember getting lost on part of that chain and that being where it was.

hope that helps :-)

I have the same exact issue. Actually I first went to search on You Tube and it seems the people in 2012 already had the same problem and apparently after a lot of complaining the devs promised that there would be a fix. Well in Two years there has not been a fix so..... so much for promises. I guess I'll have to cancel out of the quest after spending two hours running around and struggling. thanks a lot......

the cave for the ELX 25 mission is down an elevator that you take after leaving that instance there is no bug just really really poor planet design...

• 5 years later...