Maintenance: September 6th, 2013

AmberGreen

• Dev Post

As mentioned in this post, on September 6th, all game servers will be unavailable while we perform maintenance. Patch 2.3.2a will be implemented during this downtime. Details are as follows:

Date: Friday, September 6th, 2013

Duration: 2 hours

Time: 3AM PDT (10AM UTC) - 5AM PDT (12PM UTC)

Patch Notes

Thank you for your patience as we maintain service for Star Wars™: The Old Republic™.

Edited by CommunityDroidEN

what? you just had a maintenance yesterday! why do you need another so soon?

They explained why in the dev tracker. Mostly because they need to remove the button in the Cartel window to buy CC's in-game , they have to patch the game to remove it.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Edited by BadOrb

That's three days running you've taken all or a huge chunk out of the Oceania prime-time. On top of all the maintenance that happened in August your really starting to impact on my game time. This new feature better be earth shatteringly awesome

As mentioned in this post, on September 6th, all game servers will be unavailable while we perform maintenance.

I think you forgot to add the link to "this post"? :rak_09:

Glad to see it's only a 2 hour downtime and thanks for the fun Q&A yesterday!

-J

Edited by JarenWelen

That's three days running you've taken all or a huge chunk out of the Oceania prime-time. On top of all the maintenance that happened in August your really starting to impact on my game time. This new feature better be earth shatteringly awesome

there was no maintenance today they canceld it.

I do not think it is an unreasonable assumption to state that causing all APAC players to lose playing time on a Friday night causes a higher level of overall inconvenience than requiring all players to tab out of the game to purchase Cartel Coins over the weekend.

Because, of course, you speak for everybody?

I hope this fixes the last patch as mine is stuck at 99.91% and after 2 days of trying everything its still not working. Why am I paying for a game I cant play. Ill be screaming if its not fixed tonight. Why do these patches always have to be Oceanic Time isnt our money as good.

Someone didn't notice the maintenance on the 5th was cancelled, can't be impacting your play time that much.

this patch proves that lack of incopetence you had on the last maintenace, why don't you test it first and then realease it officialy? what's the purpose of public test servers?

............you realize your statement means their "lack of incopetence" means, if one can assume you can't spell either as the rest of the sentence shows and you meant incompetence, that they HAD competence and they thank you for your kind words. If you're going to whine, use the forum's built in spell check "first and then release it officially"....

............you realize your statement means their "lack of incopetence" means, if one can assume you can't spell either as the rest of the sentence shows and you meant incompetence, that they HAD competence and they thank you for your kind words. If you're going to whine, use the forum's built in spell check "first and then release it officially"....

Haha! =D

For all the inconvenience your "maintenance" is causing subscribers, you ought to be offering us something in return for the hours we've payed for, for which you are NOT providing the service that we've paid for.

As this game is £9 a month it'd be around 30p even if it was down for an entire 24 hours.

How would you like your 30p paid to you?