Need help

Creatavity

Well, I need help for some reason after updating new patch I got some ' nasty bug '.

I try everything that i could do to repair , I even reinstall , restart com , repair ,and well still don't work it like after done with problem another one arrive after that I have problem with bit first then hell loop dowload patch.

Damm it I already spend 2 day try to fix this but nothing really work.

Need help.

Edited by Creatavity

Well, I need help for some reason after updating new patch I got some ' nasty bug '.

I try everything that i could do to repair , I even reinstall , restart com , repair ,and well still don't work it like after done with problem another one arrive after that I have problem with bit first then hell loop dowload patch.

Damm it I already spend 2 day try to fix this but nothing really work.

Need help.

OK, but what is actually happening? Give us more information, and we may be able to help you, but as it is, all you've really said is, "Something bad is happening," which isn't even *close* to enough information.

OK, but what is actually happening? Give us more information, and we may be able to help you, but as it is, all you've really said is, "Something bad is happening," which isn't even *close* to enough information.

facing a loop hell patching right now .

and game don't start after I click to start the game.

What *happens*? Does the launcher just sit there? Does the game crash with one of those "this program has encountered a problem blah blah blah" messages? What?

Only you (and people in your home) can see what happens, so you have to tell us what you see.