Flashpoints: Hard Mode bugs.

Just from the ones I have tried.

Foundry: HK-47, clicking the 4 boxes does not work. HK still gets the one shot damage buff making it impossible. Also if you kite him away from the zone, and he goes into the box phase, he will die instantly and disappear. (Only way we could get pass with the bug happening)

Foundry: Revan, not sure if it is a bug, but 24k damage a tick on force lightning is retarded. I could see you beating it with insanely geared DPS but as a non Raid instance. It is retarded strong and hardly anyone will ever beat it.

Boarding Party: Chests were not lootable one night, but it worked the next day.

Just stating this and wondering if anyone else has come across it. Found some forums but I want a bigger opinion on the facts.

Other than a few massive bugs SW:TOR brings. It is a fantastic and possibly the best MMO so far at launch. Fix the bugs and it takes #1.

Revan is bugged in Foundry on hard mode. No matter what you do, after Revan does Force Storm he goes into his Dark Side form(which shouldn't happen). This causes him to one shot people, the only way to beat this currently is have an assassin tank use his 5 second resist RIGHT when Revan starts casting his chain lightning.

We could use some clarification on how loot drops are supposed to work. I think it is the assumption of most of the people here that if a Champion level mob drops Tionese Crystals in a Hard Mode Flashpoint, there should be loot to accompany the slain body/chest drop afterwards.

For my guild's 4 man group, we assumed that no loot was just a form of punishment for wiping on a boss or a way to slow down gear progression. However, on our second day of running Hard Mode Flashpoints we executed the same fights without wiping and on 25%-33% of the bosses there was either no loot dropped/only Tionese Crystals to be had.

The drop rates on types of gear are brutal to our group as at least 50% of the purple level drops have been Aim gear. I think Inquisitors, Bounty Hunters, and Agents can work around some of the Enhancements/Mods on the gear by changing them out. Sith Warrior Marauders, on the other hand, just get shafted really hard in that non-Aim gear is hard to come by and if they don't get that Strength + Medium Armor drop...GG. Our Marauder is leveling a Juggernaut due to the current state of loot drops as he thinks it might be quicker to get a second character to 50 than for Bioware to fix bugs that have been in the Beta for months.

My 4 man group runs a Sith Warrior Marauder, Bounty Hunter Powertech Tank, a Sith Inquisitor Sorcerer DPS, and myself as an Imperial Agent Operative healer. It's pretty damn noticeable when our tank is getting all the gear (not a bad thing), but it becomes irksome when the same loot drops repeatedly which results in our companions being on par with ourselves in terms of quality of gear.

Edited by Pseudoname