Biochem Woes

Katirhi

There are absolutely NO stims, adrenals or medpacs on the GTN on my server, so I figured I'd level up Biochem on my main to make my own stuff.

Everything that's grade 6 requires grade 5 biochemical samples. I'm lucky if I bring in 3 of these a day because I -NEVER- get biochemical sample missions.

What the heck. Is this normal? Is this why there isn't anything on the GTN? This is frustrating. I had already leveled up Cybertech to 400 and ditched it for Biochem. I've spent a couple hundred thousand to level this up and I can't even make anything.. :confused:

You know bioanalysis is a GATHERING skill right? So, go gather. Go pick flowers on Belsavis or Corellia or whichever planet has the most level 5 stuff. Go kill level 45 beasts and "skin" them. Edited by Havocx

OP- That's weird. It does not happen with me. There are times where I do not have either compounds or samples, but not all the time. That is weird.

I very much doubt that there's no consumables on your GTN. Try selecting a rarity first and search again.

I very much doubt you know what is happening on someone else's server. If it wasn't for me, mine would have none a good bit of the time.

I very much doubt that there's no consumables on your GTN. Try selecting a rarity first and search again.

There are very few. "None" was a slight exaggeration. There is less than 1 page of level 40-50 stims, and none of which are any I would benefit from.

My best friend paid 175k for two willpower stims, and they were the only two willpower stims on the GTN.

There are very few. "None" was a slight exaggeration. There is less than 1 page of level 40-50 stims, and none of which are any I would benefit from.

My best friend paid 175k for two willpower stims, and they were the only two willpower stims on the GTN.

As a profiteer, that makes my mouth water. There are plenty of free guides available online to show you good spots to farm Bio mats.

Edited by mrfoughtforever

You know bioanalysis is a GATHERING skill right? So, go gather. Go pick flowers on Belsavis or Corellia or whichever planet has the most level 5 stuff. Go kill level 45 beasts and "skin" them.

If you know of any places, then by all means.. enlighten me.

The mobs on Belsavis jump from 42 to 50. The level 42's drop grade 4 materials and the level 50s obviously drop grade 6.

As a profiteer, that makes my mouth water. There are plenty of free guides available online to show you good spots to farm Bio mats.

Would you happen to know of any?

I have been doing some Googling but most of the guides I am finding are incomplete.