Wakalord told me to unsub...so I did.

Gudarzz

You have about 3 weeks to convince me to stay (or leave).

Lets be honest the game kind of sucks right now. Get out if you have the ability to let go of all your hard work/time, you'll be thankful afterwards to be rid of this game. You'll find a new game to troll, one that's actually fun

Lets be honest the game kind of sucks right now. Get out if you have the ability to let go of all your hard work/time, you'll be thankful afterwards to be rid of this game. You'll find a new game to troll, one that's actually fun

Yeah this game kind of jumped the shark for me to and my subscription i think ends today. Didn't like what they did to my favorite spec balance shadow. My friends were the only one's who kept me playing for the month or two i came back to the game. This game is definitely good for its community, but other aspects like lack of world pvp static worlds killed my immersion. I miss swg pre-cu and was foolish for believing this game could replace that master piece of a game.

Ive unsubbed, game has been too laggy/glitchy for me since 2.0... I cant get drunk enough to make it enjoyable...

that being said... when I do log on I want to kill Gudarz cause he must die! You`re a pretty big part of the server, it wouldn`t be good for the community if you quit. It wasnt good when Waka quit, and hes still missed.

@Daireann ... Lets not lose touch, Ill still be logging on occasionally... itd be funner if you were there to help me kill Guda. Id be lost without my main assist. ;)

-Spazm

@Daireann ... Lets not lose touch, Ill still be logging on occasionally... itd be funner if you were there to help me kill Guda. Id be lost without my main assist. ;)

-Spazm

If you ever go back to wow let me know, been playing my enh shaman and unholy dk

yeah... i guess vexo will be #1 mara now since guda will be gone.. looks like i have to buy lessons from him now :(

lol. neither one of them is number one. guda might be number 2 or 3 but vexo isnt number two right now. you people need to get your head out of your ***. even someone like game'of'pwns could claim best mara before vexo could. you think vexo is better than game? lol. game isnt the best either though.

there are probably 5 maras on server that arent even in mvp or sb or not in the "clique" that are as good as almost all the maras in any of the rateds guilds, if not some of them even better. guda plays with more style than any other mara though. maybe hes number one but only by default, not level of play. there are people who have mara alts that play as good if not better. hes still one of the few good players though so...whatever.

the more regs i play the more i realize how bad some people in mvp and sb and synergy are. most people are terrible but there are plenty of randoms i see that could take the place of (almost) anyone, in any of the rated guilds, and have the same results. yall are not that good, i promise you.

(i should put "....besides gudarzz..." to end this post but hes leaving unless everyone ****s his *** in this thread anyways so ill pass on that troll this time)

...and waka was/is the best swtor player. for whatever its worth to be that.

Edited by LegendaryQuan

lol. neither one of them is number one. guda might be number 2 or 3 but vexo isnt number two right now. you people need to get your head out of your ***. even someone like game'of'pwns could claim best mara before vexo could. you think vexo is better than game? lol. game isnt the best either though.

there are probably 5 maras on server that arent even in mvp or sb or not in the "clique" that are as good as almost all the maras in any of the rateds guilds, if not some of them even better. guda plays with more style than any other mara though. maybe hes number one but only by default, not level of play. there are people who have mara alts that play as good if not better. hes still one of the few good players though so...whatever.

the more regs i play the more i realize how bad some people in mvp and sb and synergy are. most people are terrible but there are plenty of randoms i see that could take the place of (almost) anyone, in any of the rated guilds, and have the same results. yall are not that good, i promise you.

(i should put "....besides gudarzz..." to end this post but hes leaving unless everyone ****s his *** in this thread anyways so ill pass on that troll this time)

i figured it out..THis is Pantera!

I thought you said I was the best player in swtor :(

I thought we had something special, UnknownQuan!

Pantera is a solid guess but he only plays mornings it seems.

Waka was a lot of fun and a solid *** player, but Sharkyo and Antipode are the most all around skilled players on the server.

Edited by Morde_

i figured it out..THis is Pantera!

lol. that entity reject/sabotage reg star? get real.

i dunno i guess ill just give up this account and stop posting now. even though im by far the best troll on these forums and all my trolls come with 100% truth that no one else wants to say or isnt smart enough to know.

...ive said enough though and its getting boring now so im done.

(bodies knows who i am i think based on a comment i made in his stream tonight but maybe not. he might not have caught it. doesnt matter anyways. its done. i spoke only the truth)

Edited by LegendaryQuan

Hey rameous are you back now?

You're bad and waka is bad.

I thought you said I was the best player in swtor :(

I thought we had something special, UnknownQuan!

we do. i think you are a fantastic player and good people as well. most the people who play this game are scumbags but not you. and you play the game way better than all of them as well. if i could only pick a few people to play with you would be one of them, for multiple reasons.

Waka was a lot of fun and a solid *** player, but Sharkyo and Antipode are the most all around skilled players on the server.

i agree.......

waka would be thee or one of the best if the game was what it should/should have been...if that even makes any sense at all.