So help me understand this....

ErikValens

People can post all day about how everything about this game sux and needs to be changed, but when I make a thread that says the BW is doing a great job, don't change these things, it gets closed and deleted?? Seriously??

Maybe I was wrong. Maybe BW is only interested in turning this into a clone of other mmorpg's.

Well I will continue to pay and to play until that happens. I just really thought that you guys had some fresh and insightful perspectives.

Edited by ErikValens

Because the OP thinks everything is fine and not to change anything?

Without knowing what was originally written it's impossible to say, but I'm willing to bet it ran along these lines:

"Why are there so many people saying this game sucks? I mean if you don't like it don't play it. Personally I think this is a great game and Bioware (#1 game company of all time) has done a great job and we should just let them get on with it."

You can't discuss something with someone if they've already made up their mind.

Because the original post broke a forum rule. Dont know which one or even if it was the original poster or another reply within the post.

Kinda like this post. Not suppose to post threads asking why another post got deleted. Expect this one to disapear.

People can post all day about how everything about this game sux and needs to be changed, but when I make a thread that says the BW is doing a great job, don't change these things, it gets closed and deleted?? Seriously??

Maybe I was wrong. Maybe BW is only interested in turning this into a clone of other mmorpg's.

Well I will continue to pay and to play until that happens. I just really thought that you guys had some fresh and insightful perspectives.

They took that as a scarcastic remark and closed your post.

People who are happy with the game aren't on the forums (nearly as much) because they're playing the game.

People who are unhappy with the game come to the forums to vent until their sub expires.

Not true at all. There are many people who are still playing that come to the forums to give advice on what is broken and what works. This however is not beta and thus the reason why so many people are upset at this point in time