Base stats to run 50 flashpoints and HM

Hi i just hit 50 a couple days ago and was wondering what stats i should aim for to tank flashpoints (normal and hardmode) for my vanguard

My gear is all epic modded, i'm pretty close to the daily implants but the rest of my gear is epic crafted

here are my stats

16khp

56% shield chance

43% shield absorb

15% defence

50ish damage reduction

Requirements for normal flashpoitns and hard modes

Edited by smellydude

What class are you?

For a powertech your shield chance seems a bit too high. Use morningmusume spreadsheeet from powertech forum to work out the best combination of stats to maximize your tanking ability but i'm doing HM's with less overall mitigation than what you have.

Ps i assume your last stat is defense, not shield defense.

Edited by grinkor

What class are you?

For a powertech your shield chance seems a bit too high. Use morningmusume spreadsheeet from powertech forum to work out the best combination of stats to maximize your tanking ability but i'm doing HM's with less overall mitigation than what you have.

Ps i assume your last stat is defense, not shield defense.

Whoops yeah i meant defence.

I'm trooper (vanguard), i've just been going for what a guide has been saying (shieldchance>absorb>defence)

didnt know it was bad to have it that high

Whoops yeah i meant defence.

I'm trooper (vanguard), i've just been going for what a guide has been saying (shieldchance>absorb>defence)

didnt know it was bad to have it that high

I think above 50% both shield and absorb's effects diminish and it is best to focus on other things.

If I remember correctly, 50% is the cap for damage reduction and shield chance/absorption.....

but other than that, you should be fine.

I just started running HMs with buddies and I am running on these stats:

17K hp

25% defense

36% shield

32% absorb

690 max damage

280 bonus damage

just cleared up BT and BP last night, not sure about rest of the HMs yet. I am not running with PvE gear though, I am in my PvP gears. 8x champion, the rest are centurion