Clan Epsis No More?

plagress

I saw in a thread the link for this great Clan and decided it would be a perfect place to bring my Jug. Turns out the website doesn't work though, and I was just wondering if Clan Epsis still existed or if had dispelled?

• 8 months later...
It shrank drastically as the majority of people left to play ESO. Do to the loss of members only a few remain. As far as I know it is either barley alive or moved on all together. I do not see there members any more when I am on Jung ma. I know some changed servers.

Necro thread!! Clan Epsis is active and has been running their Mandalorian Hunts every month/a few times a month. They've never been large and the majority are more-so online in the PST hours around 11:30pm and beyond. If anyone has questions they should message Lookos, who is the acting guild leader and Alor currently. Edited by Luniara

Hey guys, I can confirm that Epsis is still alive! We're a pretty small guild at the moment, but we're still open to recruitment! Like Luniara said, our website got changed awhile back when some people moved to ESO but wanted to stay as one community. I believe most if not all of our members that moved over there have come back to SWTOR, though! A few have just been very busy with real life.

We're still around over at http://www.rpgamers.enjin.com, feel free to take a look and apply if you're interested!

Edited by ShadowNessej