XCF is now Recruiting for PVP and PVE!

Myr-kul

XCF is now recruiting for PVP and PVE

http://www.xcfclan.com

We are searching for active players who are interested in running ranked warzones in preparation for season one. We are mostly in the EST time zone and run our ranked games around 7:30 pm. We currently have 1 team running 2 nights a week and are looking to put together a second team. We would like to get to the point where we run ranked teams every day. We are a laid back group and get along well, so ego’s need to be left at the door. We do take ranked WZ seriously, and actively work on strategies. To qualify for the ranked team we require players to be in full war hero and are at the min/max stage of gear building. These are the classes we are currently seeking the most but all classes are welcome.

High importance-

Snipers

Juggernaut Tank or hybrid (prefer a main toon played daily)

Assassin tank or hybrid

OP Heals

We are also recruiting all classes at all gear levels to help get people geared for ranked WZ. We run 8 man queues for regular WZ every night.

If this sounds like a fit for you and are interested please contact Artimi’s or Bojmir in game or contact me here through PM.

PvE

At the moment we have a core group that runs ops every night. We’re looking to start a second group going so everyone has a chance to run ops every night or at least most of the time. Core Group runs ops at 9PM EST second group TBD. We are not a supper casual or a supper strict guild here are some of the main requirements for running ops

REQUIREMENTS TO RUN OPS:

+ MUST HAVE TS3 WHEN RUNNING OPS

+ MUST BE 18+

+ DO NOT HAVE TO BE GEARED (61+ but its preferred)

+ NO EGO’s OR HOT HEADS (TRY TO HAVE FUN)

ROLES WE NEED TO FILL ATM(all classes are welcome & we accept DPS)

+TWO HEALERS **** (needed)

+TWO TANKS**** (needed)

Edited by Myr-kul

My friend and I are looking for a guild to raid with.

I have an assassin tank, jugg tank, and a merc dps.

He has a healing operative.

They are all geared from heroics, comms, and a few raids.

If you got a second group going, what days would you raid?

We are really looking to raid two nights a week. We prefer Thursday and then a weekend night, as we both have full-time jobs.

We also enjoy pvp and would love to participate in your unranked premades to get gear.

My friend and I are looking for a guild to raid with.

I have an assassin tank, jugg tank, and a merc dps.

He has a healing operative.

They are all geared from heroics, comms, and a few raids.

If you got a second group going, what days would you raid?

We are really looking to raid two nights a week. We prefer Thursday and then a weekend night, as we both have full-time jobs.

We also enjoy pvp and would love to participate in your unranked premades to get gear.

We try to raid every night, and do runs to gear up lower geared members often.

Our scheduled days for our main ops group are Wednesday and Sunday 9pm EST.

We are also in the process of putting together a ops group 2 and 3 for scheduled ops "scheduled raid days and times yet to be determined".

When I get in game later today I will whisper or mail you, or you can contact one of our PVE Directors: Akiira or Rasukia .