Top 5 PvP Guilds on Shadowlands

RyanReagan

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back when Drunken Jedi Masters did rated(yes it did actually happen) we always had at least 1 dc every night. Was very unfortunate, especially when the other team(won't name) decides to talk trash after the match about it.

Back when Drunken Jedi Masters did rated(yes it did actually happen) we always had at least 1 dc every night. .

Yeah that would be me at least a handful of times. Stupid internet provider updating their lines and servers this past summer really put a damper on my game playing. Course we were lucky to get 8 people on at once and at least 2 or 3 would be in recruit/BM mixture lol. Oh well, we had fun on ICE Breaker. :(

There are a handful of awesome DJ PvPers, but by and large, our 500 other members make us look very bad.

Most refuse to even get in Mumble. If they do get in, they get in grudgingly, and refuse to speak.

The handful that I queue with are good players in Mumble. What often happens is we will get randomly placed with some of our random bads and look like a premade (a bad premade) but we really are not a premade at all.

Oh well.

I have witnessed ID cheat (get out of gates to 3 cap before the match starts) then brag about it for 3 hours in fleet chat, so I won't think of them as "good".

Edited by Arlanon

PvP happens on a PvE server?

Pretty sure there are at least a dozen threads (from all the people stroking their e-peens in this thread) complaining about the lack of PvP on this server.

Regards,

KK

Well PvE servers were supposed to have Ilum. They also have more irl hot nerd chicks.

Then Bioware gutted Ilum, and every single one of the irl hot nerd chicks turned out to be married. So that was TWO jokes on me

Edited by Arlanon

There are a handful of awesome DJ PvPers, but by and large, our 500 other members make us look very bad.

Most refuse to even get in Mumble. If they do get in, they get in grudgingly, and refuse to speak.

The handful that I queue with are good players in Mumble. What often happens is we will get randomly placed with some of our random bads and look like a premade (a bad premade) but we really are not a premade at all.

Oh well.

I have witnessed ID cheat (get out of gates to 3 cap before the match starts) then brag about it for 3 hours in fleet chat, so I won't think of them as "good".

Reality: <Dark Jesters> Is a social guild. We never claim to be a pvp guild or pve guild. We are a guild full of people of wide variety of talents who like to hang out together. Never claim to be anything different that I know of.

As for this thread being a ranked thread.... DJs doesn't even do enough ranked IMO. Not that we don't keep trying to.

Oh well.

Sh*t all over your buddies much?

I'm still guildess.....which IMO doesnt correlate with my pug performance, even against good teams when the rest of my team is being destroyed. One would think that someone would have sent me an invite, just by accident, by now.

Haters!

/super cereal

Edited by MidichIorian

I'm still guildess.....which IMO doesnt correlate with my pug performance, even against good teams when the rest of my team is being destroyed. One would think that someone would have sent me an invite, just by accident, by now.

Haters!

/super cereal

don't even know what your characters name is

• 2 weeks later...
Kyarra, if you want to get some organized matches between DJ and Wook going, let me know and we can schedule a day and time. This will let our players get more game time in a ranked setting against evenly-matched opposition. Plus, it should be fun times.

Well I cannot speak for DJs anymore, however <Unconquered> has been doing a little bit more ranked lately and would love to form a match up against Wook! Let's do it.

I shall see you all in the warzones. <3

ravs post was deleted in the slew of stupid posts. anyway yeah a 2v2, 3v3, or 4v4 tournament sounds cool. probably separate the stealthers into a separate bracket.

Lol I would love to watch a stealth v stealth fight :D

Would certainly be good to have another one of these, maybe Skillzex(however the name is spelt) can come back to organize another one? I'd rather have stealthies be in the same bracket tho. Their part of the game try should get to play. Maybe no Op healer hybrids tho

I didn't take this topic too seriously, but I'll give you my top 5 pvp guilds (not only ranked teams) anyway:

1- Infinite Darkness

2- Physics

3- Eternal

4- omg Pink

5- The Gray Order

It's ID and Physics. Other guilds on this list are in WOOK league-they lose to pugs while running premades.