Sergeant Jaxo - Why you hate, Bioware? :(

HellbirdIV

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jaxo was very nice. Dorne on the other hand, i want to mute her comments. I just hate it when she yells- Stop moving! when she is healing. HATE IT! And we are supposed to have a romantic option with her, cmon!

Well then maybe you should stop moving and let her do her friggin job! :D

At least your romance option as a male trooper is human. Female troopers are stuck with a cat man. Really? A cat man? I'd rather romance M1 4X. :/

Dunno. My alt has been flirting with SIS agent a lot. Only level 36 so don't know where it got story wise.

Have to admit, Jaxo is my favourite person in SWTOR to meet. Charismatic and witty. [gamernerd] And hot. I would, and have. And would again. And again. /brofist [/gamernerd]

But yea OP, come act 3 you will like her even more. to the point where it influences your decisions, for better or worse.

See what I did there? :)

After consulting with the other troopers in my little guild, we've come to the conclusion including an attractive, competent and sarcastic NPC in our storyline was either a cruel joke on Bioware's part, or a plant for some kind of high-level romance triangle mechanic they haven't implemented yet.

Help a brother out fellow troopers!

No one remembers where she camps out at? Does she move around then?

-Aethyn

Sorry to say, it's not a real quest. You can't go visit her again even though her mail asks you too. She does show up MUCH later in the trooper story quests though.

I almost rerolled because I didnt want to have to complete the mission.

more below:

I had Elara with me, maxxed out affection, and had to choose Jaxo over the other 300+ people. I choose Jaxo and instantly felt like Anakin when he had to choose to help Mace Windu or Palpatine (which lead to saving Padme). Elara was not happy.

I love Jaxo.

I almost rerolled because I didnt want to have to complete the mission.

more below:

I had Elara with me, maxxed out affection, and had to choose Jaxo over the other 300+ people. I choose Jaxo and instantly felt like Anakin when he had to choose to help Mace Windu or Palpatine (which lead to saving Padme). Elara was not happy.

I love Jaxo.

Sure, this is tough choice.

Jaxo has good voice acting and her voice almost made me to run and save her, but... Goodbye Jaxo. :(

Edited by LexiCazam
Spoilers