50-54 Operations should not be locked

I understand that the first 3 operations are intended for lvl 50-54, and they have been out for awhile before Makeb and the cap increase. That being said there are a lot of players who may have not been able to or been very willing to do these ops at the lvl 50 mark. I know a big worry about giving everyone access to these is that you are 5 lvls over the recommended for the mission, but when you can access it at 54 I don't see why you should be locked out at 55. I myself have not been able to do them because I don't have a lot of chances to play and wanted to get better armor before getting into a section where i could let teammates down. Now that I am in a better position to actually be a helpful squadmate in these ops and finally see the stories that are happening, I find I am locked out and will need to be on a new character to see the origins of these stories. I am not asking for a new (HARD) Kragga's Palace or anything, just the ability to use Groupfinder to join others within 5 lvls of myself and be able to complete all content available. Especially when if you use your XP boosters and are a member you can sometimes reach very close to if not all the way to 55 before you even finish you main story. Just throwing it out there, though others may disagree with me on this.

Think he's on about the fact the level 50 ops are missing from level 55 endgame group finder. I've been the biggest heckler on this subject and Bioware still have done ZILCH about it. How dumb that I can't do the ops at endgame to gear for the other 2 ops that I've never done. Can't run any ops at all as nobody will accept me to their group using group finder (as my gear isn't up to scratch) and I can't make the guild runs.

Hence why I've cancelled my sub. Such a simple thing to fix but nope..nada

Edited by thomasbaxter

Think he's on about the fact the level 50 ops are missing from level 55 endgame group finder. I've been the biggest heckler on this subject and Bioware still have done ZILCH about it. How dumb that I can't do the ops at endgame to gear for the other 2 ops that I've never done. Can't run any ops at all as nobody will accept me to their group using group finder (as my gear isn't up to scratch) and I can't make the guild runs.

Hence why I've cancelled my sub. Such a simple thing to fix but nope..nada

Thought it's pretty weird hard mode 50 FP shows up on queue but not level 50 operations.

Worst part of the whole thing is I don't think they see it as a mistake. They think this is a genuinely good idea to ban level 50 ops from group finder. They don't realise that now it's even HARDER to get an op running when ur levels 50-54 as there's not enough peeps (or worse, most are unfamiliar with the ops as all the veterans were 55 in a day).

DAMN THIS IS SO BRUTAL!!!!! FIX BIOWARE PLEASE!!!

Heck, STORY MODE lvl 50 FPs are in the queue. Makes no sense at all for the ops to not be.

it's not honest for players who are levelling straight to 55!

It just need weekend to run through Makeb and ding 55 - so it's supposed you should not run 50 lvl ops (only with PUGs or a guild?) or delay your Makeb story!?

Edited by pan_sObak