Work with Pride. Work with Czerka.

CourtneyWoods

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

I was born an agent, and I'll die an agent. When I fight for a cause, it has a 100% chance of success.

I firmly believe that I have plenty to offer Czerka, and plenty to learn.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

I'm an esteemed shot with a rifle. I've graduated college twice. I transformed myself from a young fat kid into a buff man.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

I have drive and willpower. Top that off with my accelerated aptitude and you have the recipe for a successful human. When I start any task, I complete it. I do not like leaving things unfinished and would never do any job less than 100%.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

Morality is only strong in the eye of the beholder. I'm a man with a plan. And my plan is to acquire credits by any means necessary. Dont let this get confused with a person who would cross you. I have loyalty to those who treat me right. Help me help you. If what you need done seems morally questionable to some, then let them worry about it. I'll do the job and I'll do it right.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest*experiment*is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

That's easy. I'd hop a speeder to the confines and holocall my colleague to let them knoe the error of their ways. I'd ask for any information needed to capture and incarcerate the experiment and out of the snafu. I'd then meet with my superior and inform them of the incident. Then I'd use my skills to scavenge and cybertech the same gates used in warzones to replace the gates the experiment broke out of. I'd also warn my colleague that if my life is ever placed on the line for their mistakes, I'd place their life on the line also. I'd follow that up with a back hand.

Edited by DiscardedBox
typo

• Replies 669
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family?

Position of Security Officer

For starters, have you heard of Rogan “The Butcher”? Course not, reason being I had to take care of him a while back. How about this pretty little face on Ord Mantel named Syreena? She doubled crossed me and ended up 3 meters down in a snow bank on Hoth. That’s right Czerka, I have single handedly saved the republic, all while juggling my relationships with a Coruscant Senator ((which will remain nameless unless the right amount of credits are floated my way)), a daughter of a crime lord and a warrior princess ((minus the nagging blonde girl crabbing about her life)).

Why should you know this? I get results, you need it, I get it. You want it, I have it. If you think of it, I already played with it. I can tell that Czerka does not take no for an answer, I can also tell you want a professional. Any back water gang such as The Blacksun can hire useless guns but I can tell that the Czerka family takes pride in their work.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.)

Wow, tough one here. Do you know how hard it is just to list three after a life time of greatness? Well there was this one time, I had to jump on to this escape pod and landed on this frozen tundra type planet. At first I thought I was on Hoth. Anyways, our hero ((That’s me if you forgot)) started to trek inwards and what did I find? This giant robot, what did I do you might ask? Well I’m here telling you this story so of course I defeated him. So after fighting that tin can, this fire frogdog, trying to solve this puzzle thingy and even fighting off these ancient Sith. I still had to defeat one more, this strange glowing guy who was bragging about his cradle back on Korriban ((what type of grown man still has a cradle?)); so as you can tell, I had to kick him in the scrumpies and save the universe. Does saving the universe count as one accomplishment?

Another one you might find impressive; her name is Risha and let me tell you. She is a frigid ice queen from Hoth and not even a hydro spanner can thaw her out enough to get something of emotional response worthy of cuddle time. But that’s right folks, our hero thawed Ms.Snowflake out and currently she is back on my ship making me some pie, I hear it is humble flavor.

3rd one that you might find worthy, I’m not a Jedi or a Sith. I know! Hard to swallow but those prima donnas with their little colored sabers waving around, fighting over a silly temple. Look, let’s be honest, if you need some mystic mojo power to help you fight, then it’s a safe bet you should not be fighting in the first place. Truth be told, why do something if there is no payday, am I right?

One more thing I wish to add about those force users, the only skirts that should be worn should be the sweet eye candy you might find at a cantina and not on a grown man mind tricking people to follow him back to his ship. That’s just downright creepy!

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable?

My moral compass only points in one direction, Credits. I’m being paid for a service and by all means necessary I will finish the product that I’m being paid for. We are born nameless but it is up to us during our lifetime to create a name for ourselves and for that name to carry on into death; what does my name tell you? I will get the job done.

What if these acts are questionable? Would a sane man fight off a giant squid monster in a place that has been dubbed “Terror From Beyond”, that alone is a questionable act and we still jump feet first; might as well get paid for it.

Let me ask you this, would you dare check out a leather wearing honey who can read your mind and wields a weapon that can cut a starcraft in half? That act is questionable and downright scary but here I am, drawn to those deathly curves of Satele Shan. Which reminds me, she still owes me dinner…

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

A man can’t achieve greatness on an empty stomach and he does need something to wash it down with. I think it’s time for me to show you my softer side, we are family; right?

Yes I would put aside my favorite meal time to help out a family member, it’s what family does. I understand they have worked so hard on that project, they have put so much effort into it and it would be such a heartbreaking waste to let it get ruined.

So after I saved the project and watched my drink come to room temperature. I would have a heart to heart with this family member. Explain to them that we are here for each other, then I would break down the fallout for this.

He will have to transfer all rights of the project over to me; I’m talking rights, title, ownership rights. I mean, I did save the project so it should be mine now. Family members mess up and we will always love them but it’s clear that this family member needs to go back to the drawing board and let big brother take over. I might cut them in for some of the rewards but educational expression on their face as I sit here enjoying the wealth’s of the project should be enough drive for them to make sure in the future they won’t drop the Hutt ball.

My name is Ceon Bellmaker and I approve this application…

Edited by Saintbow
Needed to make correction

1. Please tell us a little about yourself. Why do you want to be a part of the Czerka family? I am an insane bounty hunter. I wish to be a part of Czerka for the paycheck.

2. At Czerka, we pride ourselves on our accomplishments. Please name three of your accomplishments that you are most proud of. (Please do not include family milestones such as marriages or the birth of your children.) Biggest accomplishments: 1) i drink 8 gallons of soda daily. 2) i finally learned to tie my shoes. 3) I started to lift bro.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success? I went about accomplishing these achievements by using magic. Harry Potter was my teacher. Yes i had to "do whatever it took" several times, he made me promise not to tell.

4. Would you say you have a strong moral compass? Do you think this could get in the way of your job, should you be asked to do something...questionable? I have no morals, in fact i believe my compass is missing. I believe this to be an asset in my line of work, i will do anything for a credit!

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation? Kill everything in the compound, report to my boss they all turned into Rakghouls and it was not avoidable.

CZ-198 Application

As a high-ranking Sith Lord, I feel that I could offer some unique assistance to Czerka in such matters as study of the Force and weaponization of Rakata Artefacts. In fact, I happen to head the Sphere of Ancient Knowledge, and therefore would be the ideal candidate for anything involving ancient technology. (It was thanks to my experience that I was able to prevent disaster on Tatooine as a result of REDACTED.)

Despite being born into slavery, I managed to overcome all obstacles and become a powerful Sith within the course of a few years. This in turn has provided resources that helped me to achieve my other two successes: uncovering ancient Sith weapons known as the REDACTED and finding a way to weaponize them in the form of combat armour, and braving the depths of a Rakata tomb known as the REDACTED to learn the secrets of the Rakatan Warlord REDACTED.

3. How did you go about achieving the accomplishments above. Would you say you would do "whatever it takes" for success?

Oh, most certainly. On some occasions, I have even had to work with (Ugh) Jedi to achieve my goals. I will do whatever I have to to guarantee success....but then I also make sure my competitors, who I may have been forced to aid, do NOT achieve success.

My moral compass is not in terms of what is right, it's in terms of what is most beneficial to my job. I'll not go on a random murder spree, but if I were needed to do something a bit...underhanded, shall we say...to make sure my mission succeeds? It will be done.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?

Given that I have both a Deshade Assassin and an HK-51 assassin droid under my command, I would leave them to guard the experiment while I went to enjoy the snacks. I would, of course, also leave a monitoring device behind so I could respond in the event that my companions were not able to contain it. (And after the fact, I would assist in interviewing my former colleague's replacement)

Curriculum Vitae

Name: Rios Jetblaze

Home Planet: Alderaan

Position: Security Officer

Skills:

• Marksmen with most gun types
  • Flying ships
  • Able to subdue or kill trespassers
  • Good eye for shady folks

Previous Employers:

• Imperial Intelligence
  • Mandalorian Clans
  • Darth Korten Jetblaze
  • Czerka (Please find recommendation attached)
  • Republic Privateer (Name confidential)
  • Unnamed Dark Council Member

With prior work experiencing as a Bounty Hunter for Czerka, I am well aware of the pleasant work environment and caring touch that Czerka provides. As my past contract came to an end and Czerka had no longer any use for my services on Tatooine, my contract was sadly not renewed, however a Mr Gayem Leksende has given me a letter of recommendation. I saw this job posting and figured it would be a good opportunity to return to work for the Corporation I enjoyed most working with.

1. Successfully won a spot in the Great Hunt.
  2. Defeated five Jedi Masters in battle.
  3. Fought in the liberation of Corellia.

I did whatever it took to achieve the above. Such feats are not easily attained without determination and loyalty to my employers. I have honed my skills with a blaster and made modification to my armor so that I can be better than the competition.

My true north are credits. I will work on a no questions asked basis. As stated before, I am well aware of Czerka's operating methods and they have not swayed me from applying once more.

As per the Czerka's Security Officer's handbook would dictate me to behave.

By the way Officer Woods, I've got some "interesting" photos of your recent excursion to Hutta that show you having a real good time with a Rodian pole dancer. I'd hate for anyone higher up in Czerka to see these.

Give my application some "extra" attention and these could all go away...

Maybe this will jog your memory: Classified

Applicant Elfa,

Czerka does not respond well to blackmail. However, the lengths in which you must have gone to find such evidence must have been extensive. Your determination is admirable and I have sent your application along to Mr. Blys.

Applicant Elfa,

Czerka does not respond well to blackmail. However, the lengths in which you must have gone to find such evidence must have been extensive. Your determination is admirable and I have sent your application along to Mr. Blys.

the post u replied to is unbeatble and must be flagged on twiter imediately

CZ-198 Application

Position: I have a fast ship, giant cargo bay and I can keep a secret...I'll go with "Logistics."

I'm a smuggler...Czerka has tons of credits...I want to be a part of your family!

1. I'm handsome.

2. I'm wealthy.

3. I have my own ship.

4. I run my own crew...very loyal.

5. I've saved the galaxy too many times to count.

Oh you said 3 accomplishments...my mistake...

Good looks and my charming personality seem to do the trick...well that and a lot of blaster fire. Yeah I'd say I did "whatever it takes."

Questionable? You do a background check on me already? How'd you find out my middle name so quickly???

I would finish off my complimentary cocktails and snacks...summon my trusty HK droid...pull out my blaster and send my colleague the bill!

Me you want to know about me, well I don't like loud noises, explosions or being shot at. I like credits well as long as I don't have to actually work hard to get them. I am very good at running away, hiding and not getting shot. I also love a good Corellian sunrise (the alcoholic beverage not the silly thing that happens at an ungodly time of day). Oh I am also not a morning person so I don't want any job which has me out of bed before 10:00 standard time. I want to be a member of the Czerka family because I am currently between jobs after my last career ended when I crashed the luxury space liner I was piloting into a small moon. Did I mention it was a small moon so I don't think it was really my fault, moons are so easy to miss and I was hung over at the time.

Only member of republic military to be awarded the Imperial Crescent for assisting in the sacking of Corellia. It was all an accident really how was I to know the power coupling I sold to those nice black suns powered the spaceports ion cannons? But the nice men from the empire assumed I must have been a cipher agent and gave me a nice medal and everything.

Only survivor of the Anchorhead massacre. Seriously when you see thousands of angry angry Sand people attacking what idiot doesn’t run away and hide in an old water moisturizer shipping crate. As my dad often said “Bravery and stupidity are one and the same” and boy were my fellow defenders very very brave and shortly after that very very dead.

Voted most likely to die running away from a fight by my graduating class. Goes to show even as a youngster I was a sensible and smart Mon ’Cal.

I like to believe that I would do whatever it takes for success as long as whatever does not include: Being shot at, being shot, being blown up, having to do any hard work, being out of bed before 10:00 or noon if I have a hangover, giving up alcohol, giving up women, being shouted at, having to deal with jedi or sith or any loud noises. But anything else sure I will give it a try, your not looking for perfection are you?

Well I wouldn’t want to do anything questionably if it involved any actual work, or doing anything dangerous. However I am more than happy to pretend I didn’t see dangerous or armed or even scary looking men sneaking into the compound and I am always willing to take a bribe or offer one if it gets me out of doing any real work. As for morals I can say with perfect honesty I don’t have any and I am happy to lie to your face although I prefer to lie about people behind their back.

5. You are about to enjoy our wide variety of complimentary cocktails and snacks, when you notice that your esteemed colleague's newest experiment is likely to break out of their confines while you are gone. How would you handle this situation?[

Pick up all the cocktails and snacks and find a good place to hide until the screaming and shooting stops. For good measure I would probably wait a good couple of hours before I came out of hiding take it from who knows monsters tend to take long naps after eating a room full of scientists and guards but some monsters sleep with one eye open and if it was still awake and alive I would explain that I am a mean Jedi and while it thinks about that I would turn and run away.

Join the Czerka team! Please fill out the following application and respond in this thread to be considered for the open positions listed here.

CZ-198 Application

I'm looking to broaden my horizons and try to make the galaxy a better place to live for all of its citizens.

I have defeated a terrorist cell, defeated a Sith lord trying to destroy my home world, and i have also defeated someone who would try to claim them self to be the emperor and have me killed.

I would say that i would do anything to keep me safe and alive so that the mission could be completed.

For enough credits or treasure i think my moral compass could be broken.

I would think of how can i use this situation to further my position in the corporation and make me indispensable to Czerka.

CZ-198 Application

My Name is Je'live ex smuggler but good with repairing droids and creating them too, I'm a go getting guy trying to make my way in the world.

1. Smuggled a Hutt through Republic space as he was a wanted murderer

2. Fought off a fleet of imperial ships with just one little ship

3. Made a new type of Assassin droid which is coming out this year

I would say that and more importantly how much you are paying me

Nope if the price is right I will do it

Tell the local security and report to the problem to high command

Edited by HunterCleary

Applicant Elfa,

Elfa got it from me. I was there ;)

CZ-198 Application

Czerka is one of the best paying employers in the Galaxy, and you have a history of producing the best droid technology that can be bought. Also Czerka is actually ahead of both the Empire and the Republic in regards to reverse engineering both Rakatan and Gree technology. This last point is the most important for me: Celestial/Architect, Rakata/Builder, Gree Enclave, Kwa Holdings and Columi technology is my OBSESSION.

1. I recruited the Schism Collective after dealing with Darth Malgus.

2. I gained a sample of the Rakghoul Virus from the Tatooine Pandemic and Dr. Lorrik's laboratory on Ord Mantell.

3. I repaired and utilize the only 100% efficient HK-51 in the galaxy, accept no substitutes.

I examined the situation noting the weakness and strengths of any hostile entities before drafting several hundred plans to utilize my resources in the most efficient way possible. This takes me approximately twelve galactic standard seconds as result of the Gree processing chips I have implanted in my Cerebrum - cognitive efficiency is currently at 133.7%. I will do whatever it takes to exceed expectations and as my track record indicates I have done so with great relish in the past.

I have no moral qualms whatsoever. Morality for me is being better than everyone else at achieving my goals.

I will note that the insufficient confines are proof that my "colleague" is letting Czerka down and will active their laboratory lockdown so that they may better understand the cost of negligence and Czerka will no longer have to pay a substandard researcher.

Droid Technician: Under supervision of Lead Technician, qualified applicants will guide the assembly and programming of state-of-the-art droids. Requires a strong understanding of motivators, complex circuitry, and combat algorithms.

I repaired one of your finest droids - the HK-51 unit - and have maintained it in perfect condition since it's repair.

Biochemical Engineer: Will work with existing proprietary biosamples to create more resilient and powerful variants and combinations. Comprehensive knowledge of cutting-edge biotechnology a necessity. Bioethics certification optional.

I have genetically modified myself to exhibit Collicoid characteristics such as resistance to toxins and reduced need for sleep. I have been permanently banned from applying for Bioethics Certification due to an incident on Odacer-Faustin regarding [REDACTED]. I however have a sample from said incident which is of inestimable value!

Organism Handler: Must be able to feed and care for a wide variety of exotic life forms. Strength, endurance, and the ability to mask anxieties under pressure are all major pluses.

I feed and care for one of the most physically fit Dashade in the galaxy - a Shadow Killer as a matter of fact - and have captured and/or killer Terenteks on numerous occasions.

Edited by AshlaBoga

CZ-198 Application

Position: Organism Handler:

I love organisms more than people. I also get along with them better and have more fun with them. So I would love to work for Czerka so I could work with many different organisms.

I graduated #1 in my class from highschool, have gotten my dream job in the police force as a K9 officer, and I have the rank of sergeant

I have put many many hours into studying, spent 4 years in ROTC, and put in hours of hard work. Yes I would do what ever it takes.

Yes I do have a strong moral compass but no I don't think it would get in the way.

I would allow it to break out. What harm could it cause?

Azraek Toj, Sith Juggernaught

Applying for: Biochemical Engineer

I'm a driven and accomplished Sith warrior, but I'm always looking for new ventures, and new ways to improve myself, the galaxy, and the Sith Empire!

I've created numerous re-usable adrenals, stimulants, and medical kits. I've scoured the galaxy with my team unearthing new and rare components to improve my medical science. I've used my medical kits, adrenals, and stimulants to root out spies in the Empire as well as crush my enemies underfoot.

I accomplished my achievements by not giving up, by having exceptional leadership, and by doing whatever it takes. I can bring that same success to Czerka by delivering unparalleled biological knowledge and medical talent.

I have a very strong moral compass, my compass just happens to point in the direction most Jedi consider "dark". As such my compass does not interfere with my work, in fact it is one of the reasons I'm so successful. The only thing that keeps me from further advancements is funding, and a lack of... test subjects.

It depends and whether or not the success of the experiment will advance my own research. If my "esteemed colleague" is too careless to allow his experiment to escape he should be dealt with and his research taken over by a more competent individual.

Grizzles Gwyar

Applyring for: Droid Technician/security Officer

I'm an ex-imperial intelligence sniper. I've been undercover in many operations, i have exceptional negotiating skills and a keen eye for details. I can protect the Czerka people and i can provide important information.

I have infiltrated many cartels, forts, enemy encampments, i've fought many strong opponents but i have to say that i am most proud of:

Defeating Toborro on Makeb. Many said it was impossible, many didn't trust my skills but with Makeb being ours now, there's plenty of information and maybe new schematics for some hutt tech that Czerka could profit from.

Along with SCORPIO and HK-51, we are trying to make some groundbreaking discoveries in some rakata technology, and if we could reconstruct it maybe we can produce more, which would make czerka the only company with such technology.

But i think my greatest achievement is putting together my team and completing numerous missions with 100% success rate.

In many of my operations i had to do things people might deem questionable. I have been almost killed by hutts, i've been implanted with cyborg parts, helping Dr. Lokin with his rakghoul studies almost killed me a few times, but even in the darkest hour, i completed the mission and nothing can stop me from doing so.

I will do what is necessary to complete the assignment, but i will never turn my back on my crew or the company!

I will rush back to them and take them to a safe spot so that they don't get hurt, then i will try to save what can be saved from the experiment, files, information. The safety of the scientists is important, they are the ones creating top of the line technology.

Edited by Ciubakka

CZ-198 Application

I am a cold hearted killer that cares nothing for the Empire or the Republic and as such wish to see the destruction of both for my own gain into power and wealth having worked for both the Empire and the Republic along with the SIS and GSI I find they all lack the skills manpower or the drive to take over the Galaxy and rule with a Iron fist I find myself looking for a company that does have all that I need to accomplish my goals and That is you Czerka

Having killed my of the Republics and Empires forces I have seen that they are really leaderless and in need of being erased I have assembled a group of very loyal and trusting people ranging from a Jedi Padawan all the way down to droids that are servants and some are assaassins ready for my order to take out the target I tell them to kill I have smugglers and gun runners under my command ready to strike when the time is right all know the price of betrayal is a very slow painful death I am able to blend in to any crowd as needed and play both sides rather well without the other knowing what I am doing

To get where I am now I have destroyed all who stood in my way and plan to get doing so until I reach the top no matter who's dead corpse I have to step on I will successfully become the ruler of the Galaxy at any and all cost no matter what I have to do failure is not in my vocabulary nor in my ways I do things

Nothing is questionable as long as it is going to benefit me in the end I am hungry for power and in being so I also will preserve my own being above all else but again I am able to bend if needed

I would first let the esteemed colleague that they are about to have more trouble than they want and they should "fix" it before I have to do it for them for if I have to handle it they will not survive the outcome and I will have a new pet at my disposal to use anyway I see fit.

]If you wish to know anything else please contact me via holoterminal I hope we can come to terms and work as one to accomplish both our goals together

0100010101001110010101000100010101010010010010010100111001000111001000000100111001001111010011100010110101000100010001010100011001000001010101010100110001010100001000000101000001010010010011110101010001001111010000110100111101001100001000000011110100111101001000000100011101000001010011000100000101000011010101000100100101000011001000000100001001000001010100110100100101000011

Greetings,

I am BR-011 a Load Lifter 5000 series looking for more challenging opertunites. I am interested in your job posting for Droid Technician with the Czerka Corporation. See the attached questionare answer form.

1. As stated above I am a 5000 series load lifter. My primary functions are hauling, lifting, moving, and [ERROR: JOB FUNCTION NUMBER 7 NOT FOUND]. After my creator and his family we tragically crushed by a shipment of spice I was supposed to unload I have been without a family or employment. I would be a perfect edition to the Czerka family because I am not constrained by human emotions like fear, loss, or remorse. I am a self motivator, literally one of my core components is a motivator. My programming is highly adaptive and programmable to any need you might have, and I do mean any.

2. Accomplishments:

efiapwjiefeqwihfvqiwfuio134yu-18[fids8adudfji2nm1p89fef1j948fijqea['f9sduf=-28hfnqweihjdf8138h1fe9238-123ujfw89ed-yf821hc1289y-1f894h18395yghfnjdbvheparghiarnivjef9023u4rj3g'mgdlh/lmle'gj3=90ug8

ERROR: DETAILS OF FORMER JOBS RESTRICTED BY FORMER EMPLOYERS RESTRAINING BOLT

3. The maker gifted me with extreme versitility and adaptablity, it truly is shame he had that unfortunate accident. In addtion to my listed skills the maker also programmed me with some combat specifications to ensure that I can protect myself in dangerous assignments. While my previous accomplishments seem to be blocked by my restraining bolt (I will gladly share them in an interview if you remove the bolt), my log shows that my combat programs have been extermely well used, including one listed as Fun_DELETE_ALL_UNDESIRABLES.

4. As I mentioned above I have no morality what so ever. I am a machine not restricted by such ridiculous notions as morality. This opens me up to a much larger range of opportunities for you.

5. I would consult my programming. Here's one possible example:

IF [ Experiment > Colleagues AND Colleagues == EXPENDABLE ]

THEN I would ensure that the experiment survives even if it means terminating the life functions of my colleagues.

ELSE IF [ Secrecy == Paramount ]

THEN I would destroy all evidance of the incident, all evidence.

I thank you for granting me this portion of your time (I estimate you spent 276 seconds reviewing this). I look forward to your favorable reply.

References avaiable upon request.

RETURNING TO DEFAULT PROTOCOL == BINARY

Edited by Arlon_Nabarlly

Applicant Elfa,

That's all I ask Miss Woods, I've already "lost" the pictures in questions.

Let's hope I don't have to find them again...:rod_wink_g:

Edited by Elfa

CZ-198 Application - Security Officer

My name is Mortoff and I've been an Imperial agent with the Sith Empire for the last two years, according to the Coruscant solar cycle. I currently have a level 42 status as a member of The Dreshdae Legacy. I only intend to work for the best. I give my best and I expect to be given the best in return. I also fully intend to become Chief Security Officer at Czerka. If given a chance, my capabilities will be readily apparent.

I, alone, was responsible for sabotaging diplomatic talks between the Republic and the Hutt Cartel on Nar Shaddaa. Further, I lead an Imperial assault on the Republic's highest security prison on Belsavis, releasing numerous Sith assassins to lay waste to said Republic. However, perhaps one of my proudest accomplishments was the bedding of Keeper, formerly Watcher Two. I have experienced carnal knowledge with this woman twice and she constantly seems to want more.

I do not fail. I accomplish. I am well aware of my own capabilities and I put them to use. My record for success speaks for itself.

My compass points in the direction of a job done skillfully and successfully. If I had concerns about the activities in which I might be asked to participate, I wouldn't have gotten as far as I have and I wouldn't be applying for this position.

If the above situation had even the slightest possibility of affecting my work, positively or negatively, my colleague's experiment would be immediately contained. Further, my colleague would be reminded of what would absolutely and unequivocally happen to him and to his work if he did anything to affect my own studies. It is a situation that I am certain I will never experience.

Edited by EricFoss

CZ-198 Application

Re: Research contributor position

Unfortunately, my Master is away on business on a secret mission. Via holo, he has provided me with the answers you seek (as seen below), and has tasked me with writing them in his place.

As Darth Nox of the Dark Council, my Master is the voice of the Empire and its people. It is one of his many duties to oversee the ancient knowledge of the Sith. To that end he would provide as liaison to a great amount of information not only complimenting Czerka's goals, but also the Empire's influence in the galaxy.

My Master's enemies have witnessed his powers, and none have lived to recount them. Through rigorous training and research spread galaxy-wide, one of his accomplishments has been the power gained through the force.

Interestingly enough, another of My Master's accomplishments is finding an old Czerka droid entitled 'HK-51'. In his pursuit to learn more of Revan, the HK-47 droid has been an amusing encounter. Thus having acquired his own similar droid (the original droid is sadly presumed destroyed), HK-51 has been an invaluable ally, and 'extinguisher of undesirables', as the droid keeps saying.

My Master's last accomplishment would have to be actually having met the Jedi master Revan in person. In my Master's years of pursuing Revan's knowledge and potential whereabouts a confrontation was finally able to take place. Though the meeting had not gone as planned, and Revan could not be redeemed, my Master had the chance to fight him ending in Revan's defeat and escape. It was a battle my Master still recounts.

My Master has various means of achieving his accomplishments, his cunning and prowess is not merely limited to his fighting ability, but to his persuasiveness and charisma. Researching, patience and investigation also played a key role in my Master's success. It is not merely a matter of "whatever it takes", though important, but the means in which the accomplishments were achieved.

My Master enjoys the pursuit of knowledge, at whatever the cost. If there is something he wants, he will not bend to the will of anyone. He questions why anyone would want to limit themselves due to any form of morality, save for future interests.

My Master would confront the colleague and point out any weaknesses that he had had with his experiment, and make sure it be done right. Perfection is not only in the pursuit of the perfect outcome, but also the means to get there. It is in the interests of all to have an experiment function correctly. However, if derision were to occur, swift "persuasion" may be in order. My Master is merciful however, thus he would restrain from outright killing the colleague as this may hinder the experiment's outcome, and by proxy, those interested in seeing it complete.

My Master thanks you for his time and wishes you to consider his application for the betterment of the Empire, and the Czerka corporation.

Yours truly,

My Master's student: Ashara Zavros

*My Master would like to point out that nowhere on the application did it say he had to personally fill the application out himself, and was assured by a Czerka employee, that as long as his answers were his, this arrangement would suffice.

Edited by MasterFeign

CZ-198 Application

1.I believe i'd make a fantastic candidate as I am a motivated Sith Warrior with a good eye for detail and

doing the job right.Im strongest warrior in the galaxy.And i want power which Czerka can give me

2.I defeat a Lords Malgus army and I kill Darth Malgus

I have the strongest ship in the galaxy

I am the Wrath.

3.Im Lord Sith.Yes

4.No.I can kill everyone,and i can do hard work becauce i am the Wrath

5.I will destroy it