Server PVP Records

Aerilas

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny that I come to check the records and when I see the protection records I thought: oh damn it, I should have taken a picture of my own record, I beat them all :(

Then I go to Saciela's record... and Saciela is not just not in the picture... it's actually MY record... 667k protection...and I didn't die so that goes for "single life" too...

Can you update it please? I'm glad someone took the screen shot for me :D

Cheers!

Reidem

Kharma, Spanish PvP guild

Edited by Reviaj

Funny that I come to check the records and when I see the protection records I thought: oh damn it, I should have taken a picture of my own record, I beat them all :(

Then I go to Saciela's record... and Saciela is not just not in the picture... it's actually MY record... 667k protection...and I didn't die so that goes for "single life" too...

Cheers!

Reidem

I would love to do this, but the picture doesn't show the name, and on page 11 this picture was claimed by Saciela. Of course, this person didn't have proof either, so tbh I'm at a loss what to do here.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=557377&page=11

::EDIT:: BUT, after a closer look. I don't see a Saciela in the ops frame, yet I do see a Reidem. I'll update it sir

Edited by Aerilas

I don't usually pay attention to numbers, that's why I never take screen shots... but since it was there had to say it!! :D

Regards

Reidem

Edit: Hey! it's 667895!! 607k it's lower than Saiinte's :p

Edited by Reviaj

I don't usually pay attention to numbers, that's why I never take screen shots... but since it was there had to say it!! :D

Regards

Reidem

Edit: Hey! it's 667895!! 607k it's lower than Saiinte's :p

strange whaty happened there. in the Ultimate pvp records thread it was copied, and it does say 667855 there, wonder what happened to the 6's turning into 0's

Cheers!

Reidem

Oh my, I didn't think for a minute anyone would believe that and put my name with it :eek:

haha, take me off, thats not mine at all :D Just thought Id claim it since nobody else seemed to want it :p

Nothing against you mate and i doubt this will burst your bubble but that pic is as bugged as osama bin laden's coffin.

As if everybody on the team would get at least 900dps. Which on itself is very good already.

unless you joined late.

i hate this part of this thread

Edited by Aerilas

Nothing against you mate and i doubt this will burst your bubble but that pic is as bugged as osama bin laden's coffin.

As if everybody on the team would get at least 900dps. Which on itself is very good already.

unless you joined late.

I joined around the end of first round, there was 2 mins left I think, I'm just imba and you're jelly. I knew this would happen... noone realizes how good I actually am

Edited by Markisha

unless you joined late.

Well, just look at the objective score. There's no way he could possibly go through an entire round with only 300 in a Voidstar.

The game lasted 545 seconds, his overall damage was 372868.

372868/545 = 684.34 damage per second.

In otherwords, this is an obvious glitch and his real damage per second isn't even close to 2000+. To prove he was here the whole game, there were only 8 people from his team in the warzone scoreboard screen. That means his team did not have anyone who left, so there's a 95% chance he was in that warzone from the start. Hence his real damage per second is 684.34. Nice try though.

P.S. It really annoys me that there are people like this who try to cheat the system, making it necessary to dissect games to find out the truth.

Edited by NamikazeNaruto

The game lasted 545 seconds, his overall damage was 372868.

372868/545 = 684.34 damage per second.

In otherwords, this is an obvious glitch and his real damage per second isn't even close to 2000+. To prove he was here the whole game, there were only 8 people from his team in the warzone. That means his team did not have anyone who left, so there's a 95% chance he was in that warzone from the start. Hence his real damage per second is 684.34. Nice try though.

nice try grag!

Edited by Masarko