Questions of the Day 4/23/2013

CourtneyWoods

What is your most favorite item you have earned?

Personal Answer: By far the Xenotech Enforcer's Jacket (The White Imperial Officer Chest). I will never change my Agent's look again, I just continue to mod this out. :wea_09:

Serious jacket envy! I desperately want that look for my Juggernaut's erstwhile Quinn, but I don't know that it's obtainable any longer? :/

As for the answer to the question: it's simple, but the pair of Tral-tech Interceptor pistols my Merc uses. Haven't found anything that suits her better. ;) (pic)

My shadow's Revered Maditation Double-bladed Lighsaber. I really loved when the first tier operation revards had cool names (Shadowsaber, Starshard) but this type of hilt is maybe the nicest in the whole game. Just perfect, so I keep it and only change the mods.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hjyfnrh033shrv0/saber.jpg

Edited by Meglivorn

Personal Answer: By far the Xenotech Enforcer's Jacket (The White Imperial Officer Chest). I will never change my Agent's look again, I just continue to mod this out. :wea_09:

That's what I run on my sniper, it's so nice. Got him a hooligan's hat to go with it :D

My favorite is a tie between Robe of Deception and Xenotech Force Master's robes, both are fantastic

Also is there going to be any way to get xenotech gear anymore? Or are those going to end up like the ultramesh(not 100% on name) being uncontainable? If so the Xeno wins for me

Serious jacket envy! I desperately want that look for my Juggernaut's erstwhile Quinn, but I don't know that it's obtainable any longer? :/

Same here. I wanted a white imperial jacket that was modifiable but never found one, thought one didn't exist. I loved wearing my green one while leveling. Maybe this can be brought back on the CM

Edited by Arlon_Nabarlly

Flippin' Relaxed Jumpsuit Jacket, even if it was by chance. Oh my god, Akmenos was so jealous when I pulled that.

But, earnt-earnt? Probably the Inquisitor Black Hole headgear - the skullcap. It colour matches really rather well and works with my Twi'leks lekku, unlike pretty much every single other helmet in the game *rage*

I do also have the Xenotech Enforcer's Jacket, but hate the dominating red when it colour matches.

Edited by Tatile

Does this still drop in 2.0? I'd given up looking for the mod-able version of this look (still have a lvl 16ish green one in my bank)

I just love and adore that jacket. I keep it on my juggernaut tank and mercenary instead of the heavy armor, because I like it that much.

Personal answer -> the mainhand lightsaber from Kaon called "Honor". At the time it was 1 of the very few ligthsabers with the crystal at the end of its hilt and I very like the looks of it. Now, even though it has no glow or additional animation like the new ones (cartel market sabers), it has a cool name and probably it is more rare than any of the cartel ones :D

My favorite item is also the broken, sputtering, sparking speeder from the Chevin event. I wish it would scale, because I want to use it forever.

Add me to the list of people wanting to know if that Xenotech Agent's jacket is still in-game (or if we will be seeing a new white moddable Agent jacket in the future). I tried so hard to get my hands on one before the update and had the absolute worst luck. I would like so much to have my Agent in dress whites!

Without a doubt my absolute favorite is the amazing and incredible BD/CN* (HuttTM) I mentioned in of these Nero's violin playing while Rome burns distractions...errrrr, sorry I meant question of the day, back when 2.0 plopped down upon us in all it's pvp glory.

*Bad Design/Code Nullifer- Exemptions and resrictions apply. See monkeys flinging poo at walls and calling it game design/quality coding for details.

:rak_03:

Edited by LrdRahvin

Jedi Battlelord set.

Was a bit lucky and got the chest piece on GTN for like 11k credits, this was back just before the server mergings so it was even more rare to see the chest piece back then, clearly someone didn't know it was worth much more.

Edited by Wallner

Well I would like to say "the robe of deception", on behalf of it being my favorite robe in the game, but it has only dropped once in like 200 farm runs and do you know what happened when it did drop? Some F2P'er, with no ability to trade it, needed on it, before I had a chance to beg, and won it. GREAT!

So i guess I have to go with the legacy saber from the gree event instead. It's a convenient item to have and it would have been great if there had been an offhand too (focus).

Absolutely the A-300 Sonic Needler, which is by far my favorite blaster in the game.

I may or may not have several posts in all of the different forum threads about this gun. It is so perfect, yet is only available from a Smuggler class quest. Of course, it is BoP. Thus, my Gunslinger is eternally doomed to try to find another gun that goes with it.

http://tor.zamimg.com/torhead/uploads/images/10175.jpg