Missed My Chance With Kira??

MegaVortex

I'm a level 55 Jedi Guardian and I took every opportunity (as far as I could see) to flirt with Kira and I am maxed out on affection with her. I was never given the option to marry her. I think the last conversation we had she talked about keeping our relationship a secret, and then sent me some love letters via e-mail. After that... NOTHING! I finished Act 3 and I still can not get her to talk to me no matter how much I try. Did I miss my chance?

Also, what would happen if I made some choices that made her lose affection and then regain it? Will I be given another chance? I have many hours into this character and if I can't marry her I'm going to be pissed!! lol Please help if you can. :) Thanks.

Edited by MegaVortex

If you got the letters, you should have gotten that dialogue beforehand. You didn't accidentally spacebar through it?

As far as I know, dropping approval won't re-trigger the conversations.

Edited by Palar

Yeah, that's another rough thing about this game being a MMO.

It's not like Mass Effect or Dragon Age...where you can revert to an old save if you miss or mess up a conversation choice. You're stuck with however you let the conversation play out here. Though you can say it's more realistic haha.

Edited by VitalityPrime

Having just completed a male Knight playthrough, I can vouch that the marriage conversation definitely happens before the letters.

So if I got the letters we ARE married? Or do you get them even if not married? I know we had a convo about a relationship, but marriage never came up. Then I got the letters. This really pisses me off. :(