Really enjoying the two new tactical FPs and the story arc!

Yeah... I ran the Imperial side last night, I hope to get through the Republic side in the next couple of days! This is an amazing start and is just rife with possibilities! The artwork was amazing, too, the opposing capitol ships in orbit, the dogfighting, the class ships and GSF ships visible.. wonderful attention to detail! And then the post-debrief where both sides are kinda going, "Um... that was weird, what just happened?"

I am really looking forward to seeing where this goes! =)

I agree.

Bioware hears a lot of QQ, and not much praise.

Good job guys. The new FP's are fun and the storyline is a great start to what I'm sure will be a really cool arc.

I can't wait to see the operations that are in store.

Good job guys, keep it up.

Totally disagree, I think the story arc location is the biggest pile of poo-doo, in the context of the overall game.... and I stress "in the context of the overall game"...

I can be in Tython recruiting and hanging out in the Jedi temple, 10 minutes later it's in ruins, and when I'm done be back in the idyllic surroundings of Tython again.

It makes no sense whatsoever... same goes for imp side.

I bit of common sense could have had this story arc played out on the planets in question, but in other locations that aren't fundamental to the way the game plays out.

Total fail, and a lazy attempt to introduce quick new content using existing assets as a base.

Lana whats-her-face's appearance bugged me. While I appreciated she used new assets, the assets were not put together well. She stands out from the rest of the ingame characters, not in a good way

Other than that, fun, if only there was a 55HM version.

Totally disagree, I think the story arc location is the biggest pile of poo-doo, in the context of the overall game.... and I stress "in the context of the overall game"...

I can be in Tython recruiting and hanging out in the Jedi temple, 10 minutes later it's in ruins, and when I'm done be back in the idyllic surroundings of Tython again.

It makes no sense whatsoever... same goes for imp side.

I bit of common sense could have had this story arc played out on the planets in question, but in other locations that aren't fundamental to the way the game plays out.

Total fail, and a lazy attempt to introduce quick new content using existing assets as a base.

LOLOLOLOL think about it, you ACTUALLY think the tython starter planet and the flashpoints take place at the exact same time? Like every MMO every zone is frozen in time, just like on taris you have chancellor saresh as a senator and at 55 you have her as chancellor. It's really *********** simple.

Ran both of them multiple times today. Love 'em to death. A 55 HM version designed as a proper FP wouldn't bother me at all, but I love what's been presented. It's much more fun than KDY ever was. Lana Beniko is an intriguing new character, whom I'd like to learn more about. (Seems to be a force user, but I didn't see a lightsaber. More importantly, I didn't see a wedding ring!)

They're a great start for newly minted 55's looking to get some starter epics.

As for any concerns regarding confusion on the timeline, I can only assume you've killed Emperor Malgus about a thousand times by now. Progress marches on!

Edited by sanctified

I agree.

They are fun, just-quick-enough, and the boss's at least keep you paying some degree of attention to your feet.

The story seems to be an interesting setup so far ...

Though the Republic side, which I did second, seemed to be more 'obvious' that 'strange things were afoot at the Circle K.' The jedi and sith at the end were a wee bit too 'obvious secret stuff is obvious.'

... other than THAT, I am looking forward to this year's arc!

And Bioware, I, too, second that we need HM versions of these TFPs. All three of them to match CZ. Personally, I vote for a NiM mode of FPs too.

Lana whats-her-face's appearance bugged me. While I appreciated she used new assets, the assets were not put together well. She stands out from the rest of the ingame characters, not in a good way

Other than that, fun, if only there was a 55HM version.

Yeah it seems like they took one of the existing female faces for body type 2 and reshaped it but unfortunately the plastic surgery didn't go too well. Her Gwyneth Paltrow-ish nose and medusa hair don't work very well either.

Really nice stories in the new FPs.

I played the Republic story and is really cool.

Reminded me how and why I started to play this game and ultimately love it in the 1st place.

BW needs to add more story arcs, in this game and also try to expand the class stories.

Well done for the new Flash-Points.