Ever seen 30+ troopers fight together?

CaptainTorik

Enjoy.

And if you haven't seen our original guild video check out:

We're a trooper roleplay/pvp guild full of current and former military members as well as military enthousiasts. Check out AlphaCompanyOnline.org if you like that video!

Edited by CaptainTorik

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember we kicked your butt one the last day of the rakghoul event of our world boss party raiding the vendor. Then we get stomped when you guys come back with like 40 something pubes. then I alt switched and took part killing them on my guardian.

Enjoy.

And if you haven't seen our original guild video check out:

We're a trooper roleplay/pvp guild full of current and former military members as well as military enthousiasts. Check out AlphaCompanyOnline.org if you like that video!

What server brah?

Edit, never mind, I need to learn to read it seems.

Edited by BurnedRemains

Epic! but sad..

would be so awesome to fight with or against you guys in a big huge open world fight over objectives that matter!

:(

Storming imp fleet with that, and so many other possibilities

What could have been..............

Edited by Razot

More than just the video, enjoyed what you've done there. Makes me think of more grand PvP battles that could potentially happen in future - armies of republic and empire facing each other off. Small squads of jedi with companies of troopers supporting them, facing off their rivals on the empire who are advancing in the same way with similar numbers.

Excellent idea and guild there