So, how fast are The Harbinger's PVP queues

TheCourier-

I'm considering transferring a character to The Harbinger from Pot5. How fast are regular WZ queues on The Harbinger? Please be honest. Pot5 is dying, but lots of players will say "Pot5 is the place to play ranked". Pot5 literally has around 250 people imperial side, 150 people republic side, during prime time (7 PM-1AM).

Also, how many pug SM and HM ops are ran per day? I used to HM raid, and I still run SM ops sometimes.

Thanks.

Regs pop frequently during prime time, lately solo ranked has been popping quicker than normal due to the pre-season. As for SM ops you will see ads on fleet for groups just about every night. HMs every now and then, but most require you to link the achievement proving you know the fights.

I'm considering transferring a character to The Harbinger from Pot5. How fast are regular WZ queues on The Harbinger? Please be honest. Pot5 is dying, but lots of players will say "Pot5 is the place to play ranked". Pot5 literally has around 250 people imperial side, 150 people republic side, during prime time (7 PM-1AM).

Also, how many pug SM and HM ops are ran per day? I used to HM raid, and I still run SM ops sometimes.

Thanks.

Pretty fast mate. :)

Welcome aboard!