Guys, will you please stop trolling

Proksham

There's people here that are really sad when they open threads they aren't forced to, and read things they are in no way required to.

I realize that forums are for stating your opinions on things. But I really think that yours don't matter.

So, since this is what I believe, I think it's best that you only post things that I want to read.

There's people here that are really sad when they open threads they aren't forced to, and read things they are in no way required to.

I realize that forums are for stating your opinions on things. But I really think that yours don't matter.

So, since this is what I believe, I think it's best that you only post things that I want to read.

Reported.

jking. lol

Edited by Dego_Locc

Freedom of Speech comes with a very important corollary: Freedom to Not Listen.

Anyone has the right to say whatever they want. I have the right to jam my fingers in my ears and hum real loud until they shut up.

If the topic doesn't look interesting, don't open it.

If you open a topic that looked interesting, and don't like what's being said, click the back button and find another thread to read.

Hello everyone,

We are closing this thread. While we understand that players can be frustrated with the community at times, please understand that threads like this tend to result in flame wars and have little room for constructive discussion. In the future, we encourage you to create threads that foster constructive discussion and not ones which criticize the community.

We appreciate your understanding that we've closed this thread!