SWTOR Drinking Game

LyraineAlei

Seemed like a general topic. Try to avoid spoilers or put them in tags.

An earlier thread on this idea. Too old to bring back from the dead.

-Every time the BH is referred to as a thug, take a shot.

-Every time Mako says "Thought I was a pushover" type comment in battle, a shot.

- Every time a player on a starter world asks for a guild right after a guild advertisement, take two shots.

- Every time a player asks for a guild on a starter world, take a shot if ^ didn't happen already.

- Every time you read someone asking for help finding something already covered in the tutorials or codex, take a shot.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time someone asks "What's the best [AC] for [class]?" without specifying what they want out of the class, drink.

Every time you realize you've wasted materials crafting the wrong item, take two drinks then curl up in the corner and cry.

Every time someone speaks in Huttese, drink.

Every time you accidentally 'author' while trying to 'RP,' drink. Then RP drunk.

Take a shot every time someone inserts jawa into a movie tittle or sentence for no reason. Is that a thing on other severs or just harbinger?

All. Depends on the time. Usually on Fleet, Capital worlds, or Starter worlds. Sometimes carries over to Pub Taris/Imp Balmorra and Nar Shaddaa for a few minutes.

If someone complains about bad PvP on a PvE server, one shot.

If someone complains the people are too focused on PvP on a PvP server, two shots.

If someone asks if there are any RP guilds on an RP server, two shots.

If someone comments about how Khem should be a romance option, one shot. *takes a shot. Then another*

If someone asks if they can space the ship droid, one shot.

All. Depends on the time. Usually on Fleet, Capital worlds, or Starter worlds. Sometimes carries over to Pub Taris/Imp Balmorra and Nar Shaddaa for a few minutes.

If someone complains about bad PvP on a PvE server, one shot.

If someone complains the people are too focused on PvP on a PvP server, two shots.

If someone asks if there are any RP guilds on an RP server, two shots.

If someone comments about how Khem should be a romance option, one shot. *takes a shot. Then another*

If someone asks if they can space the ship droid, one shot.

If someone insults someone else in Fleet Chat, take a shot.

Take a shot every time someone inserts jawa into a movie tittle or sentence for no reason. Is that a thing on other severs or just harbinger?

Oh Jeez, those Jawa movie titles are about as funny as cancer. I put those guys on ignore whenever possible on potf.

Edited by Tomb-Stone

Oh Jeez, those Jawa movie titles are about as funny as cancer. I put those guys on ignore whenever possible on potf.

I play those for a few minutes. About two posts, but by then I am off doing something. Killing stuff, I think.

Oh back on topic-ish...

- Whenever someone tries to get around the profanity filter by using numbers, spaces or symbols, one shot and then inform the person that the filter can be turned off.

I'd say "take a shot every time someone on fleet or Dromund Kaas makes fun of someone's religion, race, or politics," but then everyone involved in the game would die of alcohol poisoning in 5 minutes.

Every time somebodies signature on the forum is 3 times as big as there post, and is the only viewable thing from deep space that's how big it is, finish your drink.

Every time someone calls the Sith inquisitor a worthless slave take a shot than force lightning them.

Every time someone uses "than" when they should have used "then", take a shot.

If person is native English speaker, take two.

Edited by Halinalle

Every time someone cries about the stat squish taking away their progress...one shot

Every time someone creates a thread about the stat squish...two shots or shotgun a beer.

Every time someone uses the word "cry" in response to something they don't agree with, take a shot.

Edited by Max_Killjoy

Every time an SI begs for help with Darth Skotia, take a shot and jump on the "Did you forget the mission item or something?" Wagon.

Every time someone posts a spoiler on a capital world, take two shots. Kaas, I am looking at you, and SIs at the end of Chapter One, I am glaring at you.