Maintenance: May 2nd, 2017

EricMusco

Not trolling, just want people to stop complaining and thinking the solution is easy and a simple fix when it's not. if you don't do this work for a living then keep your mouth shut. that is all.

You said you're a tech but you wouldn't try the simple fix 1st? You're definitely not any form of a tech, this life or past.

• Replies 797
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey stephy? Can I call you stephy? Great. Your the one who thinks bioware hasn't tried any simple fix yet. They have more money then your seen in your life and you honestly think they haven't tried the easiest of easy options already.

Don't worry, I keep bugging people for an ETA :p. Right now I don't have any ETA to provide but as soon as I have one I will let you know!

-eric

Is it fixed yet?

Is it fixed yet?

Is it fixed yet?

R: Don't make me pull this server over... oh, wait...

Don't worry, I keep bugging people for an ETA :p. Right now I don't have any ETA to provide but as soon as I have one I will let you know!

-eric

i'm not s software tech, or a hardware tech so spitballing here....but have you tried hitting it with a hammer? sometimes that works

I'm waiting for the posts demanding compensation :eek:

I demand to be compensated for lost game time! Nevermind the fact that Im at work and cant play anyway, I deserve compensation! 3000 cartel coins, a months subscription, and quadruple XP for every hour past 9am PST this patch goes should suffice.

-eric

Ok, fair enough. With the amount of flak you are getting you'd think you are sacrificing kittens or something. Sure I'd love to play SWTOR to now but it's not like the world is coming to an end

You said you're a tech but you wouldn't try the simple fix 1st? You're definitely not any form of a tech, this life or past.

no, in this situation i would not try something that i know for a fact will not work as it would be a waste of my time, and everyone who is waiting to get back on the game. in the situation of a peripheral not functioning correctly a reboot could help but with something like a program running or the code that runs that program or a network issue with the router, i do not think it to be necessary to reboot the whole computer when the issue lies somewhere else....use your brain.

I'm not one of those complaining, this is my first post in this thread. But where the **** do you get off telling me to keep my mouth shut?

If you were not complaining then the statement was not directed towards you..DUH

I demand to be compensated for lost game time! Nevermind the fact that Im at work and cant play anyway, I deserve compensation! 3000 cartel coins, a months subscription, and quadruple XP for every hour past 9am PST this patch goes should suffice.

This made my day. :)