12 Day Old Ticket 0 Response

worsin

This almost certainly indicates that your ticket is a) something that, categorically, they don't respond to (like a bug report or spam report), b) something that's completely outside the scope of CS (like balance changes), or c) overly vague or hostile, to the point where they can't tell what you're asking (like, uh, your post above).

Unacceptable!

Answer my ticket or I unsub.

Permanently.

Ticket #33342450

That's one way to not get a response. Seriously I understand that 12 days is upsetting but as the poster above stated there are several reasons why and not saying what your issue doesn't help either

That's one way to not get a response. Seriously I understand that 12 days is upsetting but as the poster above stated there are several reasons why and not saying what your issue doesn't help either

It's for an issue many people have had and has been resolved by creating a ticket. I've finished the Hexit requirements and the achievement and gotten the title but the alert fails to show up. This is the case even on characters that have completed not only all the alerts but all of the storylines.

This IS an issue that they have resolved in the past but continue to ignore. So yeah 12 days sitting here waiting for ANY SORT OF RESPONSE only to get nothing makes me post a message like this.

If the threat of unsubbing does not get their attention then they deserve to lose customers and I will ensure that at least 1 is lost. Out of principle, I will not continue to feed money to a company that doesn't give 2 ***** about their customers.

Give bad service, lose my business, its that simple.

They must have fixed it because now it's working. So nice of them to not even update the ticket.

They did have the cartel coins issue now, you have to look at the overall picture, not just your case. Sure In the 5+ years I had a few tickets solved after 2 weeks, but hey, it was all solved and its fine now!

They must have fixed it because now it's working. So nice of them to not even update the ticket.

You really seem to have a chip on your shoulder here. :) In point of fact.. what you clarified... IS a bug.. and as such.. bugs are often not handled via a ticket. Sure.. in some cases they might be.. but generally speaking... open tickets that are determined to be caused by an actual in game bug ---> get closed and they ask you to bug report it and wait until the studio fixes the issue. In your case.. sounds like they tabled the ticket because they knew it was fixed... though they should have formally closed the ticket and told you this.. but if it is a tabled ticket.. those can sometimes sit for weeks before they get addressed (because their bandwidth is on actual tickets they can service).

Anyway....does this mean that you will not unsub then? :p

Edited by Andryah

They did have the cartel coins issue now, you have to look at the overall picture, not just your case. Sure In the 5+ years I had a few tickets solved after 2 weeks, but hey, it was all solved and its fine now!

Exactly.

OP.. I encourage you to listen to merovejec here... because unlike you.. he is being objective and reasonable.