Developer Update: Galactic Starfighter Crew Members

CourtneyWoods

I guess since I have 40/40 Imperial comps completed + [iMPERIAL] HK-51 completed I'll have quite the selection.

But I'm not sure which companions to use with which ship....

Anyone know the best Imperial Companion Combos for each ship?

Edit: NVM, Dulfy already posted it last week:)

Which is yet again, why Dulfy's site is a better resource of SWTOR information, than SWTOR.com:p

Edited by AshlaBoga

What about the achievement issue I heard about? Could shout it out as a bug as it may be one, but it might as well be a misguided intention.

Basically there are 3 achievements that give the valuable Fleet Requisition depending on what order you log on to your characters (assuming you did every class story and got both the special companions at least once). Meaning that the way it works we won't get it on our main characters if we just log in to start playing, and that's a waste of the valuable requisition that isn't legacy based.

Of course that seems to be how it was on the test server and I don't know if things changed. Haven't seen a clear advise from anyone on how to best handle it, so would be good if someone with a clearer insight (maybe a developer or moderator) could give a general guideline.

For all I know it actually checks the legacy to see if it's already to be awarded which would mess with my intentions to switch to chars I don't intend to space PvP with before going to the ones I do (doubtful but could happen). And for all I know they could have switched the Fleet requisition to being legacy wide (doubt that too).

In the new starfighter menu, the crew members I select don't remain. They continuously return to the default selection when I click a different tab. I notice when I'm ready to launch, that the the passive bonuses are from the default crew and not the ones I had picked, so I return to the Crew tab and it is all reset. Any insight?

In the new starfighter menu, the crew members I select don't remain. They continuously return to the default selection when I click a different tab. I notice when I'm ready to launch, that the the passive bonuses are from the default crew and not the ones I had picked, so I return to the Crew tab and it is all reset. Any insight?

I noticed this same thing, although I didn't check passive bonuses while in actual the actual starfight.

What about the achievement issue I heard about? Could shout it out as a bug as it may be one, but it might as well be a misguided intention.

Basically there are 3 achievements that give the valuable Fleet Requisition depending on what order you log on to your characters (assuming you did every class story and got both the special companions at least once). Meaning that the way it works we won't get it on our main characters if we just log in to start playing, and that's a waste of the valuable requisition that isn't legacy based.

Of course that seems to be how it was on the test server and I don't know if things changed. Haven't seen a clear advise from anyone on how to best handle it, so would be good if someone with a clearer insight (maybe a developer or moderator) could give a general guideline.

For all I know it actually checks the legacy to see if it's already to be awarded which would mess with my intentions to switch to chars I don't intend to space PvP with before going to the ones I do (doubtful but could happen). And for all I know they could have switched the Fleet requisition to being legacy wide (doubt that too).

That happened to me and I reported as a bug via inside game ticket. This is completely absurd and makes no sense. You need to raise different classes to gain different companions to reach an achievement and the reward (50 fleet requisitions) goes only for the last one of them. All characters needed for the achievement should receive the reward. The fleet requisitions should be granted by Legacy and then the players will chose in which character spend their requisitions, just like we do with Cartel Coins.