TFB Story Mode (Last Boss) bugged

All mechanics were followed to the letter. DPS was fine, healing was fine, tanking was fine. As we got to the last phase (tantrum phase) of the TFB his health jumped to 32% and almost instantly right after that hit his enrage. A group in my guild did the TFB 11 June 2013 with no issues.

I have come to the hypothesis that 2.2 has bugged this encounter. I beg the dev team to pay immediate attention to this. Thank you.

This bug was reported on the PTS. Cant say I'm surprised they didn't fix it. Guess they were too busy adding new colors to old speeders to sell in the cartel market.

Dev 1: "TFB has a fight-breaking bug,"

Dev 2: <shrug>

Dev 1: "also, the color is a bit off on one of the Aratech speeders,"

Dev 2: "WHAT??!! Stop the patch! We can't let it go live like that! Divert all minions to fix it immediately!"

All mechanics were followed to the letter. DPS was fine, healing was fine, tanking was fine. As we got to the last phase (tantrum phase) of the TFB his health jumped to 32% and almost instantly right after that hit his enrage. A group in my guild did the TFB 11 June 2013 with no issues.

I have come to the hypothesis that 2.2 has bugged this encounter. I beg the dev team to pay immediate attention to this. Thank you.

Can confirm that his health was at 30%ish after the last set of tentacles die and he goes into whackamole mode. My guild still killed him in story mode but it was a long last phase for sure.

This bug was reported on the PTS. Cant say I'm surprised they didn't fix it. Guess they were too busy adding new colors to old speeders to sell in the cartel market.

Dev 1: "TFB has a fight-breaking bug,"

Dev 2: <shrug>

Dev 1: "also, the color is a bit off on one of the Aratech speeders,"

Dev 2: "WHAT??!! Stop the patch! We can't let it go live like that! Divert all minions to fix it immediately!"

Dev 3: "What about PvP guys? I mean havent those folks been waiting long enough?"

Dev 1&2: "And?"

Seriously though Bombbuster hit the nail on the head with Q&A priority. I mean how many times has a patch broke the Terror now? you think they would check it on all modes before releasing any patch with anything to do with TFB.

Edited by RakeshZeal

We had the same problem with 8M HM last night. Boss went to 32% at the start of tantrum and we couldn't kill him before he enraged. We kill the tentacles in P2 one at a time to better control the anomalies.

I'm not sure how this can't be a bug when last week the exact same execution resulted in the boss being at 15-16% at the start of tantrum.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys - has this happen to us as well.

Way to fix this issue is to just kill last Hypergate Irregularity.

It could be either BW fixed it so people don't skip the mechanic of the fight to beat the enrage or just a bug that makes the fight as it should be :)

Either way, last night on 8man HM we had one try when we left last Hypergate before Tantrum and just killed tentacle.

This caused boss health to go up to 32% and also 5 seconds into Tantrum Hypergate re-spawned and wiped us.

On second try we kill all Hypergates and boss health resets to 16% and we just nuke it as normal with no new surprises.

GLHF