Satele Shan must die thread :D:D:D:D !!!!!! You took us Darth Marr now we take Satele

LordAppius

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing, the Force doesn't care about him, so Satele doesn't care either :rak_03::rak_03:

Hmm I don't know, the bond between mother and son is quite strong in general, Satele probably hides her feelings deep deep deep down inside.

She did have his hologram thingy in her ship.

She'll probably change quite a bit when Theron Shan eventually bites the bullet. Should she still be alive to see it.:rak_06:

Not that there's any reason Theron Shan could die however.:rak_03:

Well how about we start with Theron Shan? Just a random thought...

How about not. I enjoy him and his character, not to mention he's one of my max affection crafters on a few toons.

Maybe sacrifice Lana instead. Getting tired of her stuffy red nose being stuck in my business and having my toon wake up with her hovering over my toon's face.

How about not. I enjoy him and his character, not to mention he's one of my max affection crafters on a few toons.

Maybe sacrifice Lana instead. Getting tired of her stuffy red nose being stuck in my business and having my toon wake up with her hovering over my toon's face.

How about sacrificing neither? Lana's just as important to some players and characters as Theron is to others, and some of us would be devastated if she went away. No need to throw one under the bus for the other.

How about sacrificing neither? Lana's just as important to some players and characters as Theron is to others, and some of us would be devastated if she went away. No need to throw one under the bus for the other.

I know, but I was just making a point, because so many guys don't get it. They have their precious Lana, but there are some of us that hold Theron dear. I'm devasted to think what it might be like without him. It's just what you said, these characters are important to people. Theron and Lana both.

Honestly I don't care if Lana lives, that's fine, so long as Theron does too. I want him to always be a part of my story. :)

Edited by Lunafox

I just think the game needs more random killings and since theron is a rep we could start with him, something like.

(for females, before they uprise xD)Theron: I thought you loved me.... but in the end you have always been a sith, right?

(for males) Theron: I guess that you have always been a stih, and that won't change...

Your character (if female): You were good while it lasted now sayonara rep scum!!!!! (insert evil laughter muah ah:rak_04::rak_04:)

Your character (if male): I finally get rid of you, you nuinsance! :rak_04::rak_04::rak_04::rak_04::rak_04::rak_04::rak_04::rak_04::rak_04:

Edited by LordAppius
typo

I just think the game needs more random killings and since theron is a rep we could start with him, something like.

(for females, before they uprise xD)Theron: I thought you loved me.... but in the end you have always been a sith, right?

(for males) Theron: I guess that you have always been a stih, and that won't change...

Your character (if female): You were good while it lasted now sayonara rep scum!!!!! (insert evil laughter muah ah:rak_04::rak_04:)

Your character (if male): I finally get rid of you, you nuinsance! :rak_04::rak_04::rak_04::rak_04::rak_04::rak_04::rak_04::rak_04::rak_04:

My Big Bad Dark Side Inquisitor would never do or say that because..... GASP.... he loves Theron. Former Pub spy or not, doesn't matter.

I know, but I was just making a point, because so many guys don't get it. They have their precious Lana, but there are some of us that hold Theron dear. I'm devasted to think what it might be like without him. It's just what you said, these characters are important to people. Theron and Lana both.

Honestly I don't care if Lana lives, that's fine, so long as Theron does too. I want him to always be a part of my story. :)

Some girls have Lana too, don't forget. :)

When we dislike a companion or they haven't bonded with us for some reason, it's really easy to forget how much they matter to other people, I think. There are people angling for Arcann as a love interest but I can't fathom that, and I'm really, really happy he's dead in my story. If they killed off Lana and there was no option to save her, or they made her turn on the player, I'd be devastated to the point of not playing the game anymore, because I always want her there. Some people don't. Etc.

I guess the key is a) to ensure there's always a way to save them; b) they aren't twisted into a character that might be too hard to forgive (ie, Quinn II); c) they aren't excluded from story if they are saved. Tall order, but one that's vital, I think.

Both Theron and Lana are vitally important to the story, IMHO, and it would suffer greatly if either of them were taken out or twisted into an adversary. Personally, Theron and Lana are both rank 50 influence with my main, and I adore both of them. Lana's my character's love interest; Theron's considered a good friend.

The problem with Theron and Lana is how they hinge on the story so much. I wouldn't enjoy Dragon age if the only ones who matter in the story would be Varric and another companion year after year after year without other companions mattering equally to the story.

I wouldn't dislike Theron and Lana nearly as much as I do if they weren't the sole important companions in the story. Im at least hopeful they took that into consideration in the next patches to come.

If something bad were to happen to these two eventually in the story, I hope those who want to can save him and those who don't won't be forced to.

Imagine having Arcann forced in your story when you dislike him.

I do understand people not wanting them to be killed depending on choice because fighting alongside your love interest until the end of times seems really fun, they matter almost as much as you do. Which leaves no room for another to come in and be as important.

I didn't finish the Theron romance and don't care for female romance in anyway so I think I'm one of the few who feels this way.

Edited by Eshvara

The problem with Theron and Lana is how they hinge on the story so much. I wouldn't enjoy Dragon age if the only ones who matter in the story would be Varric and another companion year after year after year without other companions mattering equally to the story.

I wouldn't dislike Theron and Lana nearly as much as I do if they weren't the sole important companions in the story. Im at least hopeful they took that into consideration in the next patches to come.

If something bad were to happen to these two eventually in the story, I hope those who want to can save him and those who don't won't be forced to.

Imagine having Arcann forced in your story when you dislike him.

I had to put up with Senya for all of KOTFE before I could get rid of her, that was bad enough. :D

I do get what you are saying. I think they are there as the constant narrators - in the class stories, there was always someone to whom the character reported back to - whether it was Baras, Zash, etc - that was a constant. Now it's Lana and Theron. They do seem to be giving more choice in that respect, I think - in KOTET you didn't see L&T very much at the end if you'd kept S&A around.

Saving them is the key, you're right...and IMHO, I'd also add, saving them without having to forgive them for something unforgivable, like trying to kill your character. I much prefer the sort of 'saving' they had with Torian/Vette (heroic) or Koth (his actions *were* based on your choices, and you always had options).

Edited by IoNonSoEVero

I had to put up with Senya for all of KOTFE before I could get rid of her, that was bad enough. :D

I do get what you are saying. I think they are there as the constant narrators - in the class stories, there was always someone to whom the character reported back to - whether it was Baras, Zash, etc - that was a constant. Now it's Lana and Theron. They do seem to be giving more choice in that respect, I think - in KOTET you didn't see L&T very much at the end if you'd kept S&A around.

Saving them is the key, you're right...and IMHO, I'd also add, saving them without having to forgive them for something unforgivable, like trying to kill your character.

Yeah I did like that, how they replaced Theron and Lana with Senya and Arcann, it felt different to me!:)

I don't want people to lose the companion they like, all I want is more variation and roles decided a bit better. Let's just hope whatever happens you can still decide your personal ending.

I don't like any of the new companions. Lana and Theran can both go jump out the airlock for all I care. They never have a discernible personality. I don't know what the hell they stand for, I don't know what drives them, I don't know how they view the world or why they view the world the way they do, I really know nothing important about them.

The game should have given me a new padawan to replace the one I lost. Instead I have nobody to fill that void. Even when Nadia is returned to me she won't really be there because as far as the new content is concerned she doesn't really exist anymore. And since she was created for the vanilla game I couldn't romance her on my female consular. A class that doesn't have an equal to Malavai Quinn. At least Iresso doesn't make me want to constantly force choke him the way that narcissistic Doc did. Ugh I couldn't stand Doc.

Satele is underdeveloped as well. Other than the fact that she is voiced by Jennifer Hale and related to Bastilla I know very little about her. We never go on a long adventure, or spend quality time together. She just makes some cameo appearances in cut scenes once in a while. Same with Marr.

That really sums up a lot of the problems. Everything just pops in and out of the story without making an impression or sticking around long enough to be developed into something greater. You spend 5 minutes with Lana or Theron and boom, you're now exchanging wedding vows all of a sudden even though you've only exchanged at most 4 sentences with each other.

At least this is still better than Mass Effect Andromeda's flirt dialogue which is literally, "I love flirting with you." The flirting is telling the other person that you love flirting with them. You don't flirt, you tell them that you love flirting with them. Two face palms weren't enough to get me through ME:A. In fact I still haven't gotten through it.

Edited by Ellisande

Interesting if you ppl think about what valkorion said "one of them is going to betray you"

I always thought, nah this is not s poiler, apparently it was ;P.

The next thing happening is the alliance getting destroyed, and i think this new order will succede, because Valkorion also said "remeber me when your Alliance burns to the ground"

Kofte and kotet (although bad) told us that one of them would betray. Would never be lana because she has a complete different loyalty than theron, and theron might be working as a double agent, who knows. Honestly if he dies he dies. The same thing with lana, if she dies she dies, i'm not that fussed about it. I only care about

ashara that is coming back :rak_03:

Interesting if you ppl think about what valkorion said "one of them is going to betray you"

The next thing happening is the alliance getting destroyed, and i think this new order will succede, because Valkorion also said "remeber me when your Alliance burns to the ground"

Kofte and kotet (although bad) told us that one of them would betray. Would never be lana because she has a complete different loyalty than theron, and theron might be working as a double agent, who knows. Honestly if he dies he dies. The same thing with lana, if she dies she dies, i'm not that fussed about it. I only care about

Totally forgot about that, pretty interesting.:)

Indeed - when we get to kill her (poor Theron will have a breakdown) we'll just be stuck with her preachy force ghost joining up with ruined Marr's preachy force ghost. She is also my prime suspect for the traitor, which is why I think she is likely to see the full force of my lightning. No-one else makes much sense (maybe Lana).

I would like to add Guss Tuno to the pile of souls for the "Resurrect Marr VooDoo" :D

I don't think there'd be a lot of love lost there. She was pretty cold to him in SoR.

The look of hurt on his face when she referred to him as "my agent on the ground" makes me want her to go away. And did she even give him a chance at a normal life? From what I understand she didn't even let his father know he existed and sent him to be raised by her former master rather than let him be raised by his father after she rejected Theron because of the "jedi have no ties" BS.

I will never forget valkorion's last line "Remember me when your alliance burns to the ground" ..LOL I can't wait all has to come to an end...

I would like to add Guss Tuno to the pile of souls for the "Resurrect Marr VooDoo" :D

Listen to this guy ... I am ready to sacrifice a good portion of my companions for the return of Darth Marr! If I need a lot of deaths for the Sith Voodoo to work, fear not, I'm ready to do a Ziost to Rishi!

I don't know why they wont let us kill Auntie Satele maybe cause she is a Reven blood or something witch is lame as she already pops out a kid her job is done lets us fight her. It's even more sad cause they made us kill off Uncle Malgus her Sith opposite and then replaced him with Daddy Marr who they then had Grandpa Valkorion kill him and just had Auntie Satele go off on some random planet and just have her sit there not doing anything i mean come if your going keep her alive then have her do more then what she did or better yet let us fight and kill her to end that story arc and make up for are two sith role models you killed 3 if you want to count Valkorion. :(I miss Daddy Marr:jawa_frown:

I don't think there'd be a lot of love lost there. She was pretty cold to him in SoR.

The look of hurt on his face when she referred to him as "my agent on the ground" makes me want her to go away. And did she even give him a chance at a normal life? From what I understand she didn't even let his father know he existed and sent him to be raised by her former master rather than let him be raised by his father after she rejected Theron because of the "jedi have no ties" BS.

In Satele's defense she didn't want Theron to know his father because she sensed the dark side in Jace Malcolm. She was trying to protect Theron but at the same time she also rejected him because of her devotion to the Jedi and the war. It is too bad they didn't really explore that side of Malcome in Iokath unless you side with the Empire.