companion crew skill bonuses

SithInitiate

why were they not taken out as originally planned?

9:07p - Q: How are you going to balance the fact that there are differences with companions with bonuses for crafting as one class versus another class? And are there neutral companions that anyone on the Republic or Empire can go get?

9:07p - DE: We realized that was a dumb feature and cut it. So crafting bonuses, I believe, are well on the way out. Everybody had the same response to that one, which was we really don't want to do anything that is going to stop you from using a companion. If I've got a companion with me who happens to be my favorite companion and happens to be the guy with the biggest bonus towards the mission skill that I use for crafting, so I don't use him. That is fail. That's the first part of the question, the second part (about neutral companions) is, kinda. And, plus, there are some secrets.

http://www.darthhater.com/articles/swtor-news/16471-pax-prime-developer-meet-greet-live-blog

I've been trying to find out if they are in or not. Those in game already, have not been able to find where the bonus is listed.

When looking in the codex for companions, the bonus is not listed there (at least that's what I've been told)

If you see them in game now, can you tell me where to look?

I've been trying to find out if they are in or not. Those in game already, have not been able to find where the bonus is listed.

When looking in the codex for companions, the bonus is not listed there (at least that's what I've been told)

They are in the crew icon (top of ui), when you bring it up, they are listed in bottom right.

I looked last night and did not see them, But i didnt look very hard, I wish i wasnt at work i would log in an confirm for you. But i didnt see them, when i did during beta.

They are in the crew icon (top of ui), when you bring it up, they are listed in bottom right.

Just had a guildie who is in game look. And he can see everything about the companion, except there is nothing about a crafting bonus. When it's my turn to enter game, I'll try and find it.

Looking at it right now(with Khem Val) if you open up a crafting window(say your artifice window) and look in the bottom right, there will be 2 bonuses, with Khem Val its +15 Artifice efficiency and +5 Investigation Eff... And they are definitely active, Khem takes 10 seconds less with a level 1 craft(hilts) than a non bonuses character(50 sec vs 60 sec).

Not all of the crew members have them tho, I remember the droid on you ship has no bonuses from beta

Looking at it right now(with Khem Val) if you open up a crafting window(say your artifice window) and look in the bottom right, there will be 2 bonuses, with Khem Val its +15 Artifice efficiency and +5 Investigation Eff... And they are definitely active, Khem takes 10 seconds less with a level 1 craft(hilts) than a non bonuses character(50 sec vs 60 sec).

Not all of the crew members have them tho, I remember the droid on you ship has no bonuses from beta

Found it...Thank you very much.