Sexiest male companion?

Persephonee

Let me know how it goes with the durian... I have some of that in cheesecake form and wafers. :D

well..just opened the package ( bf wouldnt let me bring a whole one home..so i smuggled in a neatly packaged frozen pack of durian meat) and pheewwwww

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well..just opened the package ( bf wouldnt let me bring a whole one home..so i smuggled in a neatly packaged frozen pack of durian meat) and pheewwwww

ahahahah My sister had some in the freezer at our parents' place and well, I could smell it even through the double wrapping.

Save a spot for me then, cause I'd enter this game to date/marry Corso!

I will fight you!

Looks like I missed the showing-off-your-cat party, but I'll post my kitty anyway. I'm a cat rescuer, and this is my namesake Elliot. He was a feral that lived in the building next to me, but now he's a tame cuddly housecat. Kinda like Aric! Tough and shy at first, then sweet.

Elliot: http://i.imgur.com/bLrEJ.jpg?1

I might be biased...but I totally think he's the best cat ever. :3

Edited by elliotcat

I will fight you!

Looks like I missed the showing-off-your-cat party, but I'll post my kitty anyway. I'm a cat rescuer, and this is my namesake Elliot. He was a feral that lived in the building next to me, but now he's a tame cuddly housecat. Kinda like Aric! Tough and shy at first, then sweet.

Elliot: http://i.imgur.com/bLrEJ.jpg?1

I might be biased...but I totally think he's the best cat ever. :3

awww what a pretty kitty <3

still think orange is the best :p

Lol, got a cute little bulldog here, no kitties.

Speaking of kitties....I miss my Aric :(

British Bulldog? Or another type?

Cause if its a British Bulldog...then awwww! Of course others are cute too. I spent a long time working at an animal rescue and got quite attached to a British Bulldog puppy!

And how can you not miss Aric? He is missable. :D

British Bulldog? Or another type?

Cause if its a British Bulldog...then awwww! Of course others are cute too. I spent a long time working at an animal rescue and got quite attached to a British Bulldog puppy!

And how can you not miss Aric? He is missable. :D

She a mix, mostly English bulldog and a teensy bit pitbull, and of course ridiculously adorable. It's funny the responses she gets, some people think she's ugly or scary but most think she's cuteness itself. Apparently the grouchy look hiding the real sweetie inside is a thing for me, lol.

Awww that is one handsome kitty!

Thank you! He's well-behaved too, but man...he did NOT start out that way. Ruined my box spring by climbing inside it. Wish we had an off-topic board so we could make a pets thread - I LOVE sharing pics of my pets!

BTW, Vector ladies~ I got to Balmorra on my IA. So far I'm kinda "eh" about the class, but Kaliyo is fun and I'm expecting to like Vector based on all the love around this forum.

Edited by elliotcat

Thank you! He's well-behaved too, but man...he did NOT start out that way. Ruined my box spring by climbing inside it. Wish we had an off-topic board so we could make a pets thread - I LOVE sharing pics of my pets!

BTW, Vector ladies~ I got to Balmorra on my IA. So far I'm kinda "eh" about the class, but Kaliyo is fun and I'm expecting to like Vector based on all the love around this forum.

awesome! it stinks your stuck with kaliyo for so darned long..

I REALLY wish she would shut up about me being LS. I lost affection with her for not wanting to kill children.

Ugh, Kaliyo is driving my mostly LS agent nuts too. She'll spaz about my LS options, but then I do a DS option on a freaking terrorist and I lost 30 affection with her. Make up your mind woman, damn.

Ugh, Kaliyo is driving my mostly LS agent nuts too. She'll spaz about my LS options, but then I do a DS option on a freaking terrorist and I lost 30 affection with her. Make up your mind woman, damn.

say lol when are you on normally? im usually on mid afternoon onwards PST

edit- gonna be on in an hour (4:30 pstish) vector has kept me away from my house chores for long enough! gotta work before the dishes stink >.>

Edited by Crezelle

say lol when are you on normally? im usually on mid afternoon onwards PST

edit- gonna be on in an hour (4:30 pstish) vector has kept me away from my house chores for long enough! gotta work before the dishes stink >.>

Lately I'm on late morning/early afternoon (like 11am-3pm EST), and then later in the evening (like 7pm EST to 10pm EST). I do have a severe lack of focus though, I'll hope from character to character, playing for a bit before switching. :p

Technically I have Ops scheduled in an hour, but most of the time it gets cancelled on Mondays, so I'll jump back to my agent if it's a no go.

Lately I'm on late morning/early afternoon (like 11am-3pm EST), and then later in the evening (like 7pm EST to 10pm EST). I do have a severe lack of focus though, I'll hope from character to character, playing for a bit before switching. :p

Technically I have Ops scheduled in an hour, but most of the time it gets cancelled on Mondays, so I'll jump back to my agent if it's a no go.

lol..house chores went faster than planned ( well, way it is i gotta wait between dish cycles, and Derpy McMudkip the axolotl needs his replacement water to adjust temperature to his before i clean his tank) so im gonna be putsing around too

Yeah I wish we had an off-topic too. Allow me to hijack the thread for a moment to post a pic of my namesake - Talbert. I only have the extra 'a' in my forum name because someone already had the name Talbert on SWTOR! How rude! :D

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r534/Taalbert/Talbertbw.jpg

And my other boy - Phoenix:

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r534/Taalbert/phoenix.jpg

Male Romances... I am a male, but just going by personalities, Doc, the Jedi Companion seems like he would be pretty cool, though sometimes he tries to think he is a ladies man. I am not sure what everyone sees in Quinn, To me he seems actually really....gay, not in a durogative way but literally in the way he acts

Male Romances... I am a male, but just going by personalities, Doc, the Jedi Companion seems like he would be pretty cool, though sometimes he tries to think he is a ladies man. I am not sure what everyone sees in Quinn, To me he seems actually really....gay, not in a durogative way but literally in the way he acts

Not to mention

Quinn betrays you later, even if you are romancing him.

Yeah I wish we had an off-topic too. Allow me to hijack the thread for a moment to post a pic of my namesake - Talbert. I only have the extra 'a' in my forum name because someone already had the name Talbert on SWTOR! How rude! :D

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r534/Taalbert/Talbertbw.jpg

And my other boy - Phoenix:

http://i1170.photobucket.com/albums/r534/Taalbert/phoenix.jpg

Oh wow, your cats are gorgeous! <33 I have an orange cat too, I love them.