servers que time

Azden

im not sure if this is the right place for this but the sever issue needs to be fix quickly as the game hasnt even been released yet and the mojority of them are full with one at high and another at standard (at least it was when i logged on) more servers, let the servers hold more or both

as the game hasnt even been released yet and the mojority of them are full

You answered your so-called problem in your own statement. Bioware will fix the issue by the 20th, maybe a little later. Everyone needs to stop whining about non-issue's and complain about ACTUAL bugs with the game.

I agree. 30min to log in? Are we just beta testing again?

I wish my server was only a 30 minute queue. Over 2 hour wait on The Harbinger.

Why not just re-roll on a different server? Because we were placed there by BioWare, and would be a huge mess to get the whole guild to switch servers. Apparently someone decided we are the unofficial oceanic server and has made the queue horrible ever since.

You answered your so-called problem in your own statement. Bioware will fix the issue by the 20th, maybe a little later. Everyone needs to stop whining about non-issue's and complain about ACTUAL bugs with the game.

I have an issue too with the queue time. What was the point of matching your guild per server, you mean to tell me they didn't lock or close the server and still let people in? So, if they did lock the server or closed it.... I have to wait 2hrs to get in now? Yesterday the 15th it took 1hr, today its 2 hrs... So yeah they're going to fix that.... How? raising the cap? I think they would've already done that if they haven't already... Probably why the 2hr queue... But they fak'd up on it, thats for sure.... I thought we were kinda special for taking time to set up guild and such... I guess not... Yep Im a whiner, espeically after I forked out $150 for the CE... Im on the Server The Swiftsure.... Such and ironic name... EA/BIOWARE CHOOSE ITS FOR US NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND!

I found this post searching for answers on queue times.

I couldn't agree more. This in completely UNACCEPTABLE. Friday night and I'm in a 220 person queue. There has been constant queue times for everything, even to access the website.

This seriously needs to be addressed. I do not want to be sitting in a queue.

Agree *nod*

I think we are having another stress test.

Game not yet released and already having queue times = bad form

1. Release more servers ASAP, since they are barely handling current loading.

2. Move some pre-enabled guilds to new servers / balance loading

Please

Its not a server issue, its an SQL issue, they have restricted the number of "Connected Accounts" that is why there is a queue, its simply not programmed to allow it.

Two things.

There has to be some kind of mistake. Did they not realize how many people were getting invites for early access. I should say not.

This will probably be fixed come release which kind of pisses me off. I paid for early access and I have it.... kind of? I wasn't told that they would hold back their resources for the official day.

Basically it's buck dich to those that ordered early.

I am so dissapointed.

Yea, this issue is especially prevalent on The Swiftsure realm where from what I see we have double if not triple the wait times of any other realm. Currently I'm number 1923 in the queue with over a 3 hour wait. Considering my guild was placed on this realm and we had no real choice this is pretty unacceptable.

I mean we haven't even hit the official launch and we're already expected to endure hours and hours of wait time? Bioware needs to address this very quickly as I see very little reason to pay for and be part of something that is going to require this much of a wait.

speaking of servers loading up fast. Why oh WHY is it that in EVERY MMO ever made there are 50 servers and only 5 of them are ever RP servers. and hay guess what EVERYBODY wants to play on an RP labeled server..... EQ WOW AC E&B DAoC all of them had the same problem.... for a game that takes a lot of its ques from other MMOs you think that it would learn from and fix the same old reocurring nightmares for once.

Here is the BIG issue for me... Why oh why would I start my 30 days of game time if every night i have 1-2 hrs to play and it takes me 1-2 hrs to get in the game....

Think ill wait a few days after launch to see if this stuff keeps up....

/Dissapointed....

Its not a server issue, its an SQL issue, they have restricted the number of "Connected Accounts" that is why there is a queue, its simply not programmed to allow it.

You might be right and wrong, they may be throttling it on purpose at peak times?

Edited by Deathzhadow

Could be worse you could be on The Swiftsure, the queue is around 1900 right now with a 3hr+ wait.

I really hope Bioware does something as it appears this has been over run by Oceanic players who have decided to make this one spot their home (they really need to spread out over multiple servers, I mean no one enjoys this sort of a queue)

Could be worse you could be on The Swiftsure, the queue is around 1900 right now with a 3hr+ wait.

I really hope Bioware does something as it appears this has been over run by Oceanic players who have decided to make this one spot their home (they really need to spread out over multiple servers, I mean no one enjoys this sort of a queue)

Im on Swiftsure....

It ain't Swift thats for Sure!