HP VS incoming damage

MidichIorian

Someone will hit me for let's say 6K when I have full health, 20K, but all of a sudden I'm down to 8K. It just feels like the healthbar isnt correlating with the pop-ups or what the guy who hit me possibly could produce, as in even if there were to be some latency he wouldnt be able to hit me for 12K in that period ot time anyway. It frequently happens in scenarios where no other enemies are around, that could otherwise explain it.

Is this something someone els has noticed?

Edited by MidichIorian

Or you just happened to take damage from multiple players at once?

A lot of dumbies dont see stuff like thermal detonator coming which is a delayed burst and can line up perfectly with railshot. Most swtor pvpers are rather simple minded, and easily tunnel visioned and only see the obvious things.. e.g they see some PT pop them for 5k rail shot but they dont see when the rail shot hits, it reprocs the combustible dot which will instantly tick once on application which can crit for up to 1.5k on top of that, and when all these are happening they already have their azz loaded with another 5k thermal detonator in the hole, and possibly is also being ticked by incendiary round.

Well it doesnt seem to be a common problem so I'm just going to assume that it has to do with the trans-atlantic ping then. Open transfers can't come soon enough.

The post above you clearly explains that you can get hit by multiple attacks even from the same player all at once. If you get a message that you were killed by ability "x" it doesn't mean that was the only attack that hit you.

Edited by byteresistor

The post above you clearly explains that you can get hit by multiple attacks even from the same player all at once. If you get a message that you were killed by ability "x" it doesn't mean that was the only attack that hit you.

i got 3GCD'd once.

Was killed by Ataru form with 200 damage.

Yeah I'm sure that was the bulk of it >.>