Republic english speaking ranked team.

tonooo

Hello!

I was just wondering is there anyone interested about forming english speaking ranked team? There is no reason to form any guild for that. We need only gather 8-12 good pvp'er. Rankeds would be done Mon-Thu 7PM/GMT onwards. Goal is to have fun and win ranked matches.

So if you are interested please reply this thread or hit me ingame.

Only requirements are:

Level 50 rep char.

Full WH with BiS mods.

Previous RWZ experience. Also means you know your class well :)

- Weaponslinger

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets waiting server transfers, when 1/3 ratio pvp'ers rep/imp became 1/10 or ever 1/20 ratio hahaha :D

Not sure what server you are playing, but this one has just as many.. if not more imp players online at any time.. than rep players online.

there is some very good individuals who are not in ace,noise,coral... And they would make nice team. Its just matter on getting them all together. ;)

Exactly....

Coral members are welcome too if they want to play more than once month. I got no issue ppl playing with other guilds too.

Edited by tonooo

Hello!

I was just wondering is there anyone interested about forming english speaking ranked team? There is no reason to form any guild for that. We need only gather 8-12 good pvp'er. Rankeds would be done Mon-Thu 7PM/GMT onwards. Goal is to have fun and win ranked matches.

So if you are interested please reply this thread or hit me ingame.

Only requirements are:

Level 50 rep char.

Full WH with BiS mods.

Previous RWZ experience. Also means you know your class well :)

- Weaponslinger

Ofcourse. Making handpicked teams without forming a guild is the hip new trend now. Them guilds who play with only their guild like it's supposed to are silly

Ofcourse. Making handpicked teams without forming a guild is the hip new trend now. Them guilds who play with only their guild like it's supposed to are silly

You really need to stop hatin on guilds taking outsiders

Edited by Masarko

What's the problem with a few people gathering up so they can play their rated warzones for the night?

Not every guild has a roster of 200 people.

I don't mind 1 or 2 outsiders, we do it ourselves sometimes when we're missing people. But when at least half the team are outsiders it's getting ridiculous, just sit out a day then

Edited by Aerilas

I don't mind 1 or 2 outsiders, we do it ourselves sometimes when we're missing people. But when at least half the team are outsiders it's getting ridiculous, just sit out a day then

Because it goes against YOUR ethics? That's ridiculous.

If we can get a group going with half a team of outsiders while the only other option is to sit out, we go for the former. Deal with it.

the probleme is not with the "takin outsiders"

the prob is when they have their classes online in their own guild (and they want to play rwz) , but they still rather take 2-3 non guild members just to go with the possibly best against everybody coz some ppl dont wanna loose their rating

I love playing against MVP, Harbingers, White noise, Impulse (when they are IMPULSE), and i dont mind playing against fubar or dominion or imp fleet all starz or w t f their name is, but only if we have our best setup and ppl as well.

there is always a bigger fish, and everybody is beatable now

finaly, the ranked warzone is more equal among the factor guilds then ever.

but this is my oponion

Edited by elitegerike

the probleme is not with the "takin outsiders"

the prob is when they have their classes online in their own guild (and they want to play rwz) , but they still rather take 2-3 non guild members just to go with the possibly best against everybody coz some ppl dont wanna loose their rating

I love playing against MVP, Harbingers, White noise, Impulse (when they are IMPULSE), and i dont mind playing against fubar or dominion or imp fleet all starz or w t f their name is, but only if we have our best setup and ppl as well.

there is always a bigger fish, and everybody is beatable now

finaly, the ranked warzone is more equal among the factor guilds then ever.

but this is my oponion

We take people that are online and want to play. While maintaining the setup viable. Apart from that.. there is no hidden conspiracy to get a group of the best posseble players like you are suggesting there is.

ask arround a bit in ur guild to b sure about that :>

I'm not *********** blind. Perhaps you should stop this ridiculous bs and man up.

Honestly, if we would really tryhard to make a dream team.. you wouldn't even get to touch us. So go back to your cave or something.

Edited by Evolixe

like being untouchable when you DO get your dreamteam together? :p ego much?

I'm not the one that goes QQing about it because i can't win. That simply means you need to up your game or leave it and stay bad.

Untill yesterday i would never have thought to have to express myself like this, god did my view on ACE change in a short moment of time.