Why don't YOU vote for an MVP?

JediMasterShake

I get that friends vote for friends, or you favor healers or tanks, or some guy saved you when you were defending a node...everyone has the right to vote for whoever they want, even if you are voting disingenuously.

But WHY vote for no one at all? It's a cool part of the game that promotes excellence, teamwork and leadership. I'm just curious as to why you, that 1-2 folks per game, choose to vote for no one at all. I'm sure there's a reason. Just curious.

ohai..

I'v been wondering the same but its all pretty much clear to me now. Its simply just of not getting anything out of it.... I always vote for someone, usually it is healer healing most or someone playing really well in my eyes. There are alot ppl that just doesnt care enough to vote since you wont get anything out of it. Its a little bit silly but thats how ppl are... Also if your team loses sometimes ppl just think that everyone sucks and doesnt deserve the vote :D

If I don't vote, it's because everyone on that team flat out sucks and doesn't deserve it. I'm not going to enable baddies.
50 valor and 1 Commendation.

I agree. We can't enable these bad players to, er, do what they do with these rewards that clearly enable them to continue to be as bad as they are. Right?