Flashpoint Crash

The Black Talon Flashpoint Keeps Crashing. I have no idea why, I had thought that maybe it was because my graphics we're too high (it's a decent tower, but not an atom smasher), but even on the lowest setting, it crashed. I had then thought that maybe it was because I was trying to do it myself (strange conclusion, I know) but even with a friend helping me along, it still crashed. Any help here would be hot. Edited by Enru-Kalvem

There's a known issue with certain flashpoints where they crash on some people's computers. It happens when there is a jump to hyperspace in the cutscene. The ones I know of where it occurs are The Esseles, Black Talon and The Foundry, as I have experienced it with all three.

It has been around for ages, and they don't seem interested in fixing it.

For some people, alt-tabbing out of the game just before the point when it occurs stops it from happening.

Edited by PLynkes

Any help here would be hot.

For Esseles - Alt-tab (minimizing the game to the tray and wait for hyperspace animation end) is work fine.

For BT i had to set the game in Fullscreen mode + Alt-tab to be able to survive this dialogue

Setting the Background Audio option in Sound options is helps to determine wether the dialogue had finished or not..

(as sound will continue to work while game is minimized)

Yep, Alt-Tab worked. I did that just after I selected my location, and waited 20 seconds to be safe. I really hope they fix this. It's not entierly Game breaking (for me at least) but it is a major inconvienience. Thanks PLynkes and Missandei! Edited by Enru-Kalvem