Is there any non-viable DPS tree (PVE)?

Candomble

hmm for PvE i would not sujest full on Concealment for an Operative (more of a hybrid of Conceal and Leth is viable) and while Carnage for Mara is OK for PvE its better for PvP (though my Mara will be full carnage for both) PT pve is better in a full on AP build i belive. and for sniper its Full marx on pvp or pve marx is OP in all situations hands down. other than that im not shure about Sorc/Assain Dps and Jugg dps. My merc is heals and your merc is 50 so all i have to say is middle tree all the way for Pve and pvp

Carnage for Mara is OK for PvE its better for PvP (though my Mara will be full carnage for both)

Carnage and Annihilation are within 1% of each other on dummies geared and optimized correctly. The only reason you should choose an Annihilation Marauder over a Carnage Marauder is player skill/ gear.

hmm for PvE i would not sujest full on Concealment for an Operative (more of a hybrid of Conceal and Leth is viable) and while Carnage for Mara is OK for PvE its better for PvP (though my Mara will be full carnage for both) PT pve is better in a full on AP build i belive. and for sniper its Full marx on pvp or pve marx is OP in all situations hands down. other than that im not shure about Sorc/Assain Dps and Jugg dps. My merc is heals and your merc is 50 so all i have to say is middle tree all the way for Pve and pvp

PT's have higher dps in Pyro. Snipers, it depends on the fight. Sorc is viable in both specs, although lightning is theoretically better.

PT's have higher dps in Pyro. Snipers, it depends on the fight. Sorc is viable in both specs, although lightning is theoretically better.

They do have higher dps in Pyro, but AP has some nice advantages on certain fights thanks to faster run speed, interrupts (helps in HM EC), more AOE (trando phase in HM EC Kephess) and 30% AOE reduction (always nice for your healers since there's always unavoidable AOE damage in these fights).

The drawbacks to AP is less single target DPS (but still more than enough to easily carry their weight), less burst DPS, and a priority rotation that requires a bit more thought than Pyro's (but still isn't very complicated).

Anyways to answer the OP's question, the only DPS classes I have not run a HM TFB or HM EC with to date are Operative/Scoundrel and Assassin/Shadow. That being said, I've heard Lethality works out OK for Operatives and Madness for Assassins, so just stay away from Concealment/Scrapper and Deception/Infiltration.