Looking for ex-SWG players on Prophecy of the Five

Sokha

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what up fellow brother SWGers, i started playing SWG right after publish 9 which was the jedi village i think, started on Chilastra, (Anacen was the name) then CU came then the dreaded NGE, i quit for a few but found out hey i love SW tooo much to not play it anymore came back and i transferred to Bria and became Artymas and played till total shutdown. I preferred Pre-CU over NGE anyday but i do agree with the OP with the combat being faster. Really miss the game though.

• 1 month later...

Ex-Scylla here from launch til the server closed. Mainly KOTOR, WOOK, -SG- prior to the NGE, then -KoT- and LoE after.

Went to Bria after Scylla closed, where I was known as where I was with CIC then RoA til the game closed.

I've been on Jung Ma for the most part since launch with RoA, but recently transitioned over to Prophecy under Violator, Rockfowl, and Rococo.

Edited by ArcticOblivion

There is a bunch of us from Shadowfire playing here. I have to admit i really miss that game. The leveling of this game , the instances of WoW, and the open world Sandbox of SWG would be the ultimate game. Man the PvP was insane back in the day.

Malis / Tivel from Naritus, then went to Flurry, and ended up on Chilastra where I had Malis, Cyran, Tivel, Moric, and Xagra. I was guild leader of -AoS- and renamed to DotF towards the end of the game. So yea, hai :p

There are some others from Chilly that I'm playing with, their names back on Chilly was Lithium / Zaria, Otibecca, Pauro, Oceco, Yomma, Dra, Owowhaie, Kaloonzu, and Akaar.

Edited by Tivel