Nar Shaddaa Quest "Captive" really captures me!

Psychopyro

I have done this quest now 3 times since RotHC and once during the double XP weekends just before release too I think.

Once you use the elevator to go down to the prison level (Camp 27 Lockdown) for the quest, you cannot use the elevator to get back out. It appears that somehow an invisible wall has been place about 1m in front of the elevator, making it impossible to leave. The only way out is to use one of your quick travel skills or log out to character select and log back in.

To reproduce, use any Republic class (as this is a Republic quest). Follow the chain of quests on Nar Shaddaa, the quest comes from SIS Agent Zan Loren (after the quest "Access"). Use the elevator to go down once you enter the instance. If you try to use the elevator you will be unable to do so.

• 4 weeks later...

It bug after 2.x and it have be reported several times. (My self report it twice and people whom were leveling in Nar Shaddaa that day.)

You don't really need to use QT, all you need is log off and log back in. The instance will be close and you will be placed outside the instance.