Master loot/ loot option in opperations anyone help??

Our guild took a laid back start to raiding as a lot of us were finishing up Dragon soul (wasting time) but now that we have started were concerned about the looting option.

We tried master looter and it seemed to assign loot to people. not only that but they were only able to loot the item once we passed them lead.

we tried free for all. loot was still assigned

i forget the 3rd option but this was still assigned loot

it only happened with 2 items but what happened is the item went to a player who didn't need the item while someone else did. I'm not sure if this is a bug or what but if anyone knows how to fix this let me know.

if this is how loot is being distributed the there needs to be a hot fix because that is just absurd.

We also noticed that Master Looter resulted in NO Biometric Alloys being dropped, over 3 or 4 bosses. The only way anyone was given a chance to roll on them was if it was set to something other than ML. It was not that the alloys were assigned to people, there were simply no alloys to be rolled for or assigned.

Loot system in the game sucks. People who already have the gear they need from boss get yet another token and those who need, get nothing and there's no way to give the item to another person. With master loot on, no one can take item from the chest other than master looter. And master loot only works for random crap drop, unassambled tokens are still governed by ****-random. Edited by Vesperr